• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Things You Did While Playing Pokemon.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I forgot the order of the elight four in emeraled and lead with gardvoir but sill some how manged to win :? :?
(With out swiching)

Naga

MUSICALITY!
I was once training or taking Pokemon out of the daycare or something in Pearl and I forgot to switch before yet again attempting the Sinnoh League (this was before i finally beat the champion) with a level 16 Pichu and a whole bunch of other low level Pokemon :facepalm: I purposely lost. I felt so stupid.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
When I first got leafgreen I spent a while trying to figure out where I get my pokemon. So I went up later. Oak arrived. I raged. And when I recently played leafgreen again I got hitmonlee and raised to Lvov 29 when I realized that I couldn't use it cuz I have othervpokemon planned for my team. Not to bad. But something I SWEAR TO DO: grind fir money with the vs seeker early on in the game and then put all of my main six in the daycare and leave the game on fir a hour ir so while its charging and get Lvl 100 all around

Rare Addict

Site Staff
In Soul Silver, I trained an Oddish up to level 100. Admittedly, I'm not sure if that counts, considering that I'm pretty proud of wasting that much time. lol.gif Some people might question the rationale behind training such a puny Pokemon, though.

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
heres something i regret: putting every single one of my cheated or lvled up good pokemon in soulsilve. How is it dumb? i could have kept them in platinum and restart soulsilver which i find me wanting to restart more often than platinum,but at least i can try to completly cheat platinum now!

Dan

-When I was young, often I would capture a metapod.
-On pokemon black I let a pokemon go, while it had that leveling item, I'm kicking myself now for doing that, although you can apparently get one more in a town.
-forgetting to save. (don't we all) :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Just a few honorable mentions:

- After watching the third Pokemon movie, I though Unown would be a really cool Pokemon with awesome moves. Yea.. Hidden Power...
- I got the Master Ball in Sapphire, though when battling Kyogre, I accidentally defeated him instead of trying to catch him.
- I've used over 10 Max Repels at once just to make sure they're working.
- I've randomly just rode my bike or ran through the sand for five minutes as I enjoyed seeing the trail or footprints I leave behind.
- I've forgot to save (especially after defeating a gym leader).

-Being ten years old I used the Missigno glitch in Red...ruining my game...with the legendary birds and Mewtwo...D:
-Defeating Lugia with the last save point two hours ago...:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom