• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Things You Did While Playing Pokemon.

masterSword2

Smile!
When I first started playing Pokemon, I thought that the 6 Pokemon you carried with you, were the only ones you could get throughout the entirety of the game. Using this logic, I decided that I shouldn't catch any Pokemon now, and wait for stronger ones later on. So obviously getting past the first gym leader was pretty much impossible. Eventually I found out by watching my cousin playing the game, that you weren't limited to only 6 Pokemon. (My only excuse for this is that I was 7 years old)

So how about you? What stupid mistakes did you make while playing Pokemon?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
One huge mistake? Using my Master Ball to capture Shadow Lugia in Pokémon XD : Gale of Darkness. Do you know how hard it was to catch Dragonite? Very hard. I also have a tendency to waste my Ultra/Great balls on Pokémon with low levels. Then, I'll be stuck with strictly ordinary Pokéballs when I face a much higher level Pokémon. Yet another one? Going into a certain Dungeon in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon that, if you enter, will take away all items in your bag. That one happens a lot too.

My Stupid thing was i bought the Magikarp for 500 PD and then not knowing what lvl it was (i assumed that 500 PD would have gotten me a great pokemon) i used it against Misty..... ya it was an epic fail with no excuse.....

MW7

I gave an entire team the same nickname. Playing in stadium was nightmare until I started remembering each pokemon's hp. From now on I just leave the names alone.

An Arbok? Huh thats funny...I used mines on a ditto in Crystal.

Well I was playing Pokémon Red for the first time, and I had no idea Mewtwo was obtainable, so I just used the Master Ball on the first thing I saw, which was an Arbok.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Ohhhh I have a really stupid one. When I was about 5 or 6 In pokemon Red, I went into the second battle with Blue. I had my Charmeleon use Rage on his Abra (Both our last pokemon) and it when on for a while because my Charmeleon kept missing and Abra just kept teleporting. I eventually got tired of it and turned the game off... The thing is I hadn't saved AT ALL!

I watched the original Pokemon movie before I played the Pokemon games. So when I went to go face off with Mewtwo I thought he could not be caught and had to be defeated (I derived this logic from the movie). I then realized that he could be caught and I restarted my entire game just to face off with him again and catch him.

GF 26 hours of hard work :yes:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I watched the original Pokemon movie before I played the Pokemon games. So when I went to go face off with Mewtwo I thought he could not be caught and had to be defeated (I derived this logic from the movie). I then realized that he could be caught and I restarted my entire game just to face off with him again and catch him.

GF 26 hours of hard work

That's what my bro went by for awhile, "You can't catch that! Ash never caught it! So you can't!", I can't seem to recall anything stupid I did, but my bro (Same on I already mentioned.) when he first got the Master Ball in Diamond, he just wen't out and caught the Shellos that was always giving him trouble :/ .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom