• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Things You Did While Playing Pokemon.

My first game ever was Sapphire, and I had no idea how to Pokemon, quite frankly. It took me far longer than I care to admit to figure out how to exit the moving van. But my most shameful mistake in my whole experience with the Pokemon games came just off of the coast of Mossdeep, to the north. I was surfing around, when I came across a strangely-colored Tentacool. It wasn't my first strangely-colored Pokemon-- I'd captured a shiny Lunatone in Meteor Falls. Besides the fact that they were uncommon, I didn't grasp any other concept of shiny Pokemon. So when I ran into it, I said "Ohh, cool! I really want this, but I only have two ultra balls..." and promptly ran back to Mossdeep to buy more. I surfed around for a while before abandoning my search. I was flummoxed as to why it wasn't coming back.
To this day I wish I had at least attempted to catch it.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
Did close to 4,000 soft resets for a shiny Ho-Oh & then just gave up on it and wasted Masterball when I could have caught that Ho-Oh with an Ultra ball.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I did soft resets as well but I wouldn't call that stupid, it was actually worth it since I got around four shiny pokemon like that. Naw, some of the stupid stuff I did was like enter battles with my pokemon team not fully healed, battle gym leaders with just one poke, lol, and spend a lot of time trying to encounter a shiny Nidorina. Never got one, but I stopped long ago, so tis good. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom