• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Things You Did While Playing Pokemon.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Stupidest thing? Named my character "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" in pokemon yellow when I first got it. My rival was also named "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA". I was way too excited when I first got it.

Dan

Play pokemon in the bathtub hoping if I went underwater I would enter the pokemon world... WEIRD SCIENCE.

I don't know if this counts as stupid but I think It's pretty dumb. First off starting with charmander in red (awful decision but he's my favorite) but beating Misty with a magicarp. Go pidgy with sand attack. I also beat the first gym with the pidgy. That's just stupid.

Sand attack is pretty amazing

Oh and another thing I named my rival POOP!!! and some of the lines were too funny like "POOP!!! got a squirtle" lol!

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
My first game was Sapphire. No clue how any game mechanics worked. When I reached the place with the bike shop I taught one of my pokemon the Thief TM because I thought I could steal one of the display bikes.

Also in Firered, I was saving my Masterball for Mewtwo. When I reached Mewtwo, I realized I didn't have a masterball. Went back and looked in my PC, found it used on an Arcanine. Apparently I had accidentally used my masterball instead of a pokeball on a growlithe in Cinnabar.

Last edited:
When I first played through Pearl i think it was as i was my first pokemon game i didn't have a clue. I remember getting about half way through without getting a single bagde. My cousin showed me what repel did and i used it to get through a lot of the map without fighting any pokemon. Obviously this lead to a sour experience and i didn't play pokemon for ages. Until I watched some0one play it properly and I fell in love again :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Game: Pokemon Sapphire
Where: Victory Road
When: Right after fighting Wally
What: He had wiped out almost my entire team, except for my Swampert (which was in yellow health) and Manectric (which was poisoned and in red health). I didn't have any potions because I wanted to see if I could successfully get through Victory Road without them. With a bit of luck, I succeeded. Well, unless you count the Zubat ONE SQUARE FROM THE EXIT that wouldn't let me run away for whatever reason. My lvl 58 Swampert and lvl 57 Manectric killed by a lvl 40 Zubat:keese:!! Worst part was I did not yet have the northern Ever Grande pkmn centre saved as a fly option, so I had to go all the way through Victory Road again!!

when I was like, four or five, while playing pokemon red, i used to jump over those fences over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again... I used to think that was the best part of the game... oh how wrong I was...

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Let's see... I laugh at all the difficult trainers I beat in every game I play.

I wouldn't exactly call this stupid, but I FORCED myself to beat Colress and get the Master Ball. Then I traded it over to my Black game through a Pokemon to catch freakin' Tornadus in. Holy crap, that thing is a pain. I was going to use it for Azelf, but it doesn't roam, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom