I was once training or taking Pokemon out of the daycare or something in Pearl and I forgot to switch before yet again attempting the Sinnoh League (this was before i finally beat the champion) with a level 16 Pichu and a whole bunch of other low level Pokemon :facepalm: I purposely lost. I felt so stupid.
When I first got leafgreen I spent a while trying to figure out where I get my pokemon. So I went up later. Oak arrived. I raged. And when I recently played leafgreen again I got hitmonlee and raised to Lvov 29 when I realized that I couldn't use it cuz I have othervpokemon planned for my team. Not to bad. But something I SWEAR TO DO: grind fir money with the vs seeker early on in the game and then put all of my main six in the daycare and leave the game on fir a hour ir so while its charging and get Lvl 100 all around
In Soul Silver, I trained an Oddish up to level 100. Admittedly, I'm not sure if that counts, considering that I'm pretty proud of wasting that much time. Some people might question the rationale behind training such a puny Pokemon, though.
heres something i regret: putting every single one of my cheated or lvled up good pokemon in soulsilve. How is it dumb? i could have kept them in platinum and restart soulsilver which i find me wanting to restart more often than platinum,but at least i can try to completly cheat platinum now!
-When I was young, often I would capture a metapod.
-On pokemon black I let a pokemon go, while it had that leveling item, I'm kicking myself now for doing that, although you can apparently get one more in a town.
-forgetting to save. (don't we all)
- After watching the third Pokemon movie, I though Unown would be a really cool Pokemon with awesome moves. Yea.. Hidden Power...
- I got the Master Ball in Sapphire, though when battling Kyogre, I accidentally defeated him instead of trying to catch him.
- I've used over 10 Max Repels at once just to make sure they're working.
- I've randomly just rode my bike or ran through the sand for five minutes as I enjoyed seeing the trail or footprints I leave behind.
- I've forgot to save (especially after defeating a gym leader).