• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Things You Did? (in Zelda Games)

I spent hours in Wind Waker trying to get the seagull to fly farther and to other islands.. i tried taking different routes and flying faster.
I never realized the game just wouldn't allow you to go to different islands until a few years ago..

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
In Oot, where I thought I used the keys wrong, so I restarted my file. This Happened 3 times!!! (this happened when I was 7, BTW) Then I found ZD and found out I just missed a key. AAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Z

Zeldakinz

I was playing Wind Waker a few years ago, and I made that giant pig on Outset Island mad by slashing it with my sword, and of course, it started chasing me. It chased me all the way up to the broken bridge that led to the forest, and I jumped off the cliff into the ocean. Well..the pig jumped off with me, and when I was in the water, it landed on top of me, and I died. o.o
Don't ever, ever, mess with pigs, especially giant ones.
And another time, I was playing Ocarina of Time, and I attacked the Cuccos, got on Epona, and ran around Lon Lon Ranch like a maniac while the cuccos were chasing me. It was hilarious. But then I was stupid and got off of Epona and they started attacking me Q.Q

In TP, I would equip the Bomb arrows and just shoot at the sky pretending they were fireworks.... I would always run out of arrows and bombs...

Getting stuck in the freaking deku tree for 1~2 years. In the basement of the deku tree, I would always try to jump to the other side. I always assumed you couldn't cross the water with a flaming deku stick, because it was too deep, or so I thought. Then again I was 6 years old, and I just started to play games... Still, looking back at it it's rather stupid.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Getting stuck in the freaking deku tree for 1~2 years. In the basement of the deku tree, I would always try to jump to the other side. I always assumed you couldn't cross the water with a flaming deku stick, because it was too deep, or so I thought. Then again I was 6 years old, and I just started to play games... Still, looking back at it it's rather stupid.
I've heard this story many times....a lot of people didnt know you had to burn the webs, or something similar, when they were little. Never happened to me since OoT wasnt my first video game though.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I was bored and in TP, in Eldin Field, the huge one, I was walking by the edge because in this point in the game you should get mail. So after 2 minutes of walking on the edge of the field where you come from Kakariko, the mailman came. AND HE FELL TO HIS DEATH! MUHAHAHAHAH!

Another stupid thing i did was, in WW I went to Outset Island and do this before you fix the ferris wheel. Get on the cart and play the song of passing, you die! (I actually tried this and it murdered me! XD) Another is Diamond(something, been a LONG time since I played) Island and
go to hole and to the ship on the right then slide until you can't go anymore. It kills you for some reason. (These are glitches i have tried and have heard of from other people, so you might have heard of them!)

Most of my silliness was in WW! Also in MM, at Snowhead got to the top of the Temple and hold a bomb, jump as it is exploding and you fall, blow up, and if you are lucky, land in the pool of lava at the end.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm still stuck at the deku tree(master quest).
And...
just randomly do some usual "HIYASSSSSSSS" on the grass.
and throw rocks at people..(Twilight Princess, Ordon Village.)
and annoy Cuccos.

When playing TWW I can't resist to go to Ice Ring Isle and let Link slide on the ice. His "Hah-duh-duh-duh-duh", it's just so amazing :lol: Not to forget when he falls :xd: Found this video!

[video=youtube;tfd7RTfe7vk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfd7RTfe7vk[/video].

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom