• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Fig

The Altruist
One dumb thing I did today was that earlier today, I was playing around with my Oshawott in Pokemon Amie and whenever my buddy Edrei was speaking to me, I accidentally spoke as if I was an actual Oshawott! I didn't notice until I said "Osha Osha Oshawott" and the two of us just started cracking up at my mix-up! :P

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
One dumb thing I did today was that earlier today, I was playing around with my Oshawott in Pokemon Amie and whenever my buddy Edrei was speaking to me, I accidentally spoke as if I was an actual Oshawott! I didn't notice until I said "Osha Osha Oshawott" and the two of us just started cracking up at my mix-up! :P

That is absolutely adorable!

Today, I went to put my sub that I was heating up back in the fridge instead of in the microwave. :xd:

LilyPadGeek

Some Weird Person
I was stupid and set my alarm for 3:30 am. Right now. I woke up to a blairing Professor Sycamore's theme from Pokemon X/Y. DID I FORGET TO MENTION I LOST MY SENSE OF HEARING?!

Fig

The Altruist
This was a while back but ever since I have been a ton of Melee, my wavedashing has been improved. My mother just finished cleaning the floor at the time and since I'm always in socks, I felt now was the time to be as slippery as I can, much like how slippery a character can be (especially Luigi) when he/she wavedashes. For the first few minutes I'm perfectly the technique so fast that I can wavedash backwards but apparently that wasn't enough to satisfy me. I was wavedashing so fast that I somehow managed to slip-up and crashed into a wall! Luckily the wall was able to take on the huge amount of force I had while I was wavedashing so the only thing that was injured was my body! :xd:

Salem

SICK
I'm only supposed to answer 4 out of 5 questions in my exam, but I did all of them, this lead to me taking longer than the allocated time for the exam, and they almost didn't accept my paper.

I nearly cried.

I just consumed an entire eight once bag of sodium rich popcorn that is meant to be enjoyed by eight people. I am pretty certain that I have far exceeded the RDA for sodium for the average adult male. I swear, it's almost as if I have a death wish or something.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I was cleaning out the garage, and though I knew it was there, I kept hitting my knee on a metal dolly that was near the door way. It was even the last thing I folded up and put away, though it probably should have been the first thing I took care of. Would have saved my knees a few bruises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom