• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Fig

The Altruist
After a long and enjoying day with my friends Jerry and Alejandro, I decided to kick back and relax for a while when I got home. As soon as I got home, I immediately went to get my 3DS to play some Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf to let time pass by. The problem with that is that I when I left Jerry's house, I didn't bother to check and I barely realized that I left my 3DS at his house. That really urks me as I really wanted to get some things done for my friends who have requested me to do some cloning for them and it really pains me that they have to wait just a bit longer for their set of Pokemon. Luckily I have already contacted Jerry and he said that he will bring me my 3DS tomorrow. While he is doing the nice gesture of delivering my system to me, he shouldn't be doing that if I had just taken the time to make sure that I had everything with before I left, and because of that, I can't play any of my 3DS games until I get it back. Well at least I learned my lesson: Always make sure that you have everything with you before you leave for you next destination. =\

Memory

Forgotten Life
I literally laughed all day. Laughed at any thing or any person. I can even laugh at an umbrella(which I did today).

I have quite big imaginations, you see. Such as trees being green, are like the branches are puking. (I'm sorry)

Sheik

:the:
I accidentally watched an episode of Kill la Kill out of order! D:

Better get back to that episode I skipped... but I'll know everything that happens now...

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I picked up Darnell (our Miniature Poodle) and walked around the kitchen with him. Well, he saw the banana bread on the counter and ran over to the spot it was at and started throwing a fit. Little brat.

After a long and enjoying day with my friends Jerry and Alejandro, I decided to kick back and relax for a while when I got home. As soon as I got home, I immediately went to get my 3DS to play some Pokemon X and Animal Crossing: New Leaf to let time pass by. The problem with that is that I when I left Jerry's house, I didn't bother to check and I barely realized that I left my 3DS at his house. That really urks me as I really wanted to get some things done for my friends who have requested me to do some cloning for them and it really pains me that they have to wait just a bit longer for their set of Pokemon. Luckily I have already contacted Jerry and he said that he will bring me my 3DS tomorrow. While he is doing the nice gesture of delivering my system to me, he shouldn't be doing that if I had just taken the time to make sure that I had everything with before I left, and because of that, I can't play any of my 3DS games until I get it back. Well at least I learned my lesson: Always make sure that you have everything with you before you leave for you next destination. =\

You learn this AFTER you forget your key, wallet, or debit card at home and get stuck at the university forever? :xd:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Watched that 300 sequel, I don't get why people like those kinds of movies:S

Well hey, I liked the first one :P But the second ones dumb, because they called it 300: The Rise of an Empire.... no... just no... the 300 are dead :P This movie is not 300. This movie is the rise of an empire

But I might still see it

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
When I got home, I accidentally left my keys in my truck. Now usually if I do that, I leave them sitting on my seat. This time, they were in the ignition. :xd: I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere or else my truck would have probably gotten stolen.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I walked around the outside of Wal-Mart with a cart full of groceries to find my family's car. Absolutely stupid. But, it was a good thing there weren't that many cars passing me by. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom