• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I don't dare to say stupid as I found it a bit funny but I was mad when a plastic bottle felt off my desk. I picked it up and tossed it through my living room. It knocked my Super Mario doll -which stands on top of one of my speakers at the other side of the room- off and on the ground :xd:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I climbed back into bed after turning off my alarm. An hour and a half later...

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I was walking with my friend after school when a silly niner slipped in front of us. It was sooooo funny. I laughed right there but my friend held in her laughter. When we turned the corner we just burst out laughing. Now I feel sorry for the kid and I feel so stupid for laughing at him like that.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
6oFjs.png

That.

Fig

The Altruist
I was jamming out to my music earlier in the day and since I always have my eyes closed whenever I attempt to sing, I didn't realize the change in height when going from one room to the other and I tripped, skidded for a few seconds and somehow landed on my bed dazed. @.@ Well at least it was a soft landing. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom