• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Clank

Hmm
I got myself a huge glass of water then proceeded to drop/spill it while attempting to take a drink.

Yeah, I really hate being sick...

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I was taking a shower earlier when the shower made a noise that was identical to that made by the kargarocs from The Wind Waker. Naturally, I whipped out my grappling hook to nab myself a golden feather to give to me bird (ba dum tsh), but as I was swinging it around I hooked the shower rail. I should have let go at that point, I really should have. But I didn't. Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway), I went knee-over-nose as the shower rail was ripped out of the wall. As the wall opened up and torn piping spat a jet of water in every direction it could, I cracked my head on the side of the bath and died. I never did get that golden feather.

Not my best moment.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I was straightening my hair this morning and ended up burning my elbow...
6:00am + hot objects + lack of coordination = a good chance for misfortune

I still don't even know how that happened. :walrus:

I bit the same spot in my mouth twice while eating breakfast, and now eating anything is irritating the wound...especially since 90% of the food in my kitchen is either salty or spicy. :mad:

Fig

The Altruist
Last night I slept in my polo. When I woke up (and I still have it even up to this point), I noticed that I have a mark on my neck what other people would think is inappropriate or as our society likes to say "kinky". Thank God I don't have classes today. o_O

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I found a baseball today in one of the school's staircases. I picked it up even though it was drenched in soda and I washed it. The thing is though, I was alone when I did this so people must've thought I was a huge re-re or something.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Okay, so I was in my 6th period Geometry *Honors* class. We had just taken a partner quiz . My friend and I completed our work on separate pages. to make everything easier, I stapled them together and the bell for the last period rung. I went to pack my supplies into my new bookbag that is about to have one of its straps rip a few days after purchase. Some small talk was exchanged and proceeded to *Honors* Earth and Space Science. The teacher was doing whatever teachers do at the front office, meaning that the class was standing outdoors in the cold. For no real reason in particular, I looked at the books in my hands and notice a paper. Thought: "What is this thing for...oh my genus!" It was my math quiz! Needless to say, I ran myself back to my last teacher, gave it to her with an exhausted voice and quick-jogged back the my MIA science class.

#DumbHonorStudent

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
My friend handed me a fruit cup and told me to take it. I said "well okay" and put it in my purse. The fruit cup was open. My money smells like pears.

Fig

The Altruist
I was so energetic this morning after my playing TF2 with my friend all night that I was imagining myself as the BLU Scout and later ran into a wall. :cooky:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom