• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Little Things

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Fishing at Lake Hylia .. whenever you hook a fish the game plays the fight music while you're reeling it in. I dunno kinda dumb but it's funny how that music usually means danger when all you're doing is fishing lol.

(spoiler ahead)

Also, when you fight Nabooru as the Iron Knuckle. She's about to go to fight Link, then looks in her hands and realizes she doesn't have her axe lol.

T

The Other World

The fact that all the big faries had like almost no cloths on!!:):):)

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
My favorite stupid thing ever: slicing at the cuccos and having them attack me. I try to run away, but I always die xD
And another little thing that I love is Nayru's Song in Oracle of Ages. OMG, that song is amazing! I just absolutely love it! ^-^

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Now I'm up to the Arbiter's grounds. I like how Midna starts freaking out if you start sinking in quicksand or get attack by invisible rats, heh.

ETA: Yet another thing pertaining to the cats and dogs in Twilight Princess. In Jovani's yard, there is a red ball. If the cats are near it they all start to play with it. SO CUTE!

Last edited:

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I love playing the Song of Birds in ST and getting the Cuccos to line up and follow you around. I swear I've spent at least a hour doing that.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Okay, I kind of love this thread, I keep coming back to it. Anyway, new game (to me), new little details!

In Minish Cap, you ride mining cars in certain parts of one dungeon. Ezlo and Link are unaware of what they are to start with, and when Link gets in, they hurtle along the tracks, screaming all the way. At the end of the ride, Ezlo says, "That was awful! Why are you smiling?" I like that they're in the middle of a dungeon and Link is enjoying an unexpected roller coaster ride.

Also, when you go home and you take a nap in your bed to recover health, Ezlo takes a nap right beside you. I know he's actually not a cap, but in appearance, it looks like Link is sleeping with a favorite toy or something like that. And then he is apparently the one who wakes up first and shakes Ezlo awake. Cute!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I had to find this thread today, I remembered one thing i really liked about the Province names TP. The big three provinces all had a reference to the goddess in them; Eldin, Lanayru, and Faron (close enough to Farore) I feel kind of dumb that it took me so long to pick up on it, :bleh: but I like how they made that cool little reference without making it totally obvious.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Wow!! I remember all the little thing previously mentioned, and I laugh every time!! ZeldaHam, not only do the pigs "oink" when you carry them, but some even fart while you're walking! Years ago, while playing WW, my friend and I spent a long time trying to get away from the kid on Outset Island with the snot hanging out of his nose!!! In TP, I always enjoyed riding Epona during a thunderstorm. (Emo, much???) I'd ride her over to the North part of Hyrule Field (North of the Castle) and fight a lizalfols with lightning in the background. It made me feel all "hero." :D But I don't remember Link meowing in WW!!!! I'll have to play it all over again... It sounds funny!

Diablo

King of Redeads
Yeah Link in WW meows when the old rich girl goes "Who's there". I always thought it was pretty funny when you put a bomb next to the stones with an eye on them and they take off like a rocket in Oot.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
In Twilight Princess I was swimming around Zora's domain before the Snowpeak Mansion, and while I was swimming a Zora jumped right over me. It was pretty cool.
I like Link's little "Come on!" in Wind Waker.
I liked hitting the King of Red Lions in the face and seeing him flinch everytime.
I like the glitch in Majora's Mask where you can run around as Fierce Deity Link and seeing everything screw up.
I like how shiny Link's sword is in Wind Waker

In ST, during the Tower of Spirits when Link and Zelda first met Anjean, Zelda looks at Link with a death stare and each time she has something new to say, she gets closer to Link and makes some angry noises. I always thought this was funny since it showed how desperate she wants her body back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom