• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Little Things

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I loved in OoT running over cuccoos with Epona, and then sitting there astride Epona as you were unharmed, but cuccoos still swarmed you.

I loved Link's expression in WW when Tetra fired him out of the cannon. As the countdown got lower, his expression was priceless.

I loved in TP when you're in the market district of Castle Town, you can pick up an apple and the 'item' theme plays.

I loved how Link ran way screaming from Darunia when he offered him a hug since they were "brothers." It was so funny. Imagining Little Link being hugged by a huge Goron is pure gold in my book.

I adored the western music choice in the Hidden Village when playing games such as sharp-shooting the moglins or finding the cats. It was so awesome! I kept pretending Link was a gunslinger in a spaghetti western.

I love the way wolf-link sways when he howls! It's like he's just chill, and jamming out.

But my all-time favorite little thing in Zelda EVER,

is in Twilight Princess.

I LOVE the sword-spin/flourish Link does when he kills an enemy with a Hidden skill. It's so cool! and there's the little 'SHING!' as he resheaths his sword. SO COOL.

I think WW Link's expression as he heard that countdown is one of the funniest moments in all the games.

TP Link also finds "a pretty flower" in Castle Town. It's so cute.

In OoT, the "brotherly hugs thing?" A friend of mine said it best, ahem: Link: Nooooo! I want to keep my ribcage!

Link as a gunslinger in a spaghetti western.... I've written a fanfic that was just that! Yes.... I'm weird.... It's one of my best reviewed fics, too, and it's *not* humor.

Last edited:

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
One of those little things that I love about Twilight Princess is how Malo, Collin , etc ( Cant remember their names at the moment ) actuelly duck whenever you swing a sword at them or shoot an arrow. Normally you would swing your blade at people and they wont even flinch, or do anything at all , so I always get a little excited whenever I see the kids reactions.

...There are othe little things that I love but I cant really think of any at the moment. Also where in WW did you here Link meow like a cat?

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Taking a chance that by reviving this thread, other people will also have moments to post.

One of the things I loved in MM was how Link waved when Great Fairy and Turtle left. It's such a natural action that I couldn't tell you why it resonated with me, but it was so cute!

Also in MM, the first time I did Anju and Kafei's quest I was walking through the Eastern Part of Clock Town at night and couldn't figure out where the weird noise was coming from...then saw Goron Link sleeping outside the hotel, snoring. It made me laugh pretty hard.

In TP, there's a part in one of the final scenes where Zant makes a sudden movement and Link makes a motion with his sword so that he's protecting both himself and Midna. I love that detail.

Same game but totally different touch, I like how you can pet the goats and it will bleat. Totally pointless, but cute. They really did a good job with the animals for that game.

Two things from Twilight Princess. The dogs and cats that follow you around in Castle Town, and the different ways you can cut up a sign. Not only that, but you can pick up the chunks of the sign and throw them around XD

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
I love the cats in Tp that always follow link around. I always used to pick them up and place them on the pathway so they could follow me up and down that part of the pathway. Same with the dogs!

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
Same game but totally different touch, I like how you can pet the goats and it will bleat. Totally pointless, but cute.

I completely agree! When I first discovered the "pet" option I was all :D and proceeded to waste a ton of time on the ranch doing so over and over. I also like how the goats get super pissed off if they see you in wolf form -- they turn red and charge you lol.

Also in TP, I like the pictures in the houses that you can only see if you survey close enough. At Impaz's house there's a black and white picture of a regal looking man in a hat, at Link's house, there's pictures of Epona, a goat, and Fado.

In OoT, I've always loved the little gasp for breath young Link makes after surfacing from water. He goes "Bleh!" all high pitched and it stays adorable every time I hear it :3

Last edited:

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
i love that gibdo teddy bear in the closet of that dad of pamela in MM, and when the posrman skips away when you relive him of his duties

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
One of my favorites is in MM. When you use the telescope and look around Termina field, you see random guys like hanging out of trees or in the grass areas like throwing their arms around, it's always amusing.

K

kyuupid

I love the moment in TWW when Link meows to avoid detection. It was so unexpected, and it's exactly what a kid would do. I was lulzing all over the place.

This. I simply adored it.

Also, I love Link's sad-face in TP, when he's looking around for the key in Snowpeak Ruins, but finds pumpkins and cheese at the locations Yeta gives him. At first he's like, ":D" and then he's like, "... :(", and I'm like, "<3"

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I find it amusing that I revived the thread last time and am reviving it again. But since it fits...

I am replaying TP again and I love the first cut scene where Link meets Zelda and he starts growling at her because he doesn't know who she is (which I think is quite smart of him, as all the non-spirts besides Midna have been enemies so far.) Midna, of course, is all giggly because she knows the truth.

This. I simply adored it.

Also, I love Link's sad-face in TP, when he's looking around for the key in Snowpeak Ruins, but finds pumpkins and cheese at the locations Yeta gives him. At first he's like, ":D" and then he's like, "... :(", and I'm like, "<3"

I love that part, but also, when Link gives the food to Yeto, Yeto doesn't ask for the food - he knocks Link down to the ground to get it. I always laugh at that. :P

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I love that part, but also, when Link gives the food to Yeto, Yeto doesn't ask for the food - he knocks Link down to the ground to get it. I always laugh at that.

^ One of the main reasons why I love Snowpeak. :]

I always liked how, in TP, after some crucial or emotional moment, the post man would just randomly appear and deliver you some letters. And he'd hum one of the get item tunes while handing it to you. I found that to be pretty snazzy.

Also notice Link's expression when you first meet Ooccoo in the forest temple and she's added to your inventory. Priceless. :]

Twili Kid

Many pointless questions
In TP I loved playing in Ordon. I'd make all the pumpkins grow, then I would make the hawk transport them to the water. Afterwards I would use them as target practice and start all over again.

Also in TP I spent hours gliding with cuccos. In mid flight I would put on iron boots and laugh for no apparent reason.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I loved money in TP. There were so many ways to get it, and so LITTLE ways to spend it. Back in Ordon, I realized that rolling into a tree would give you 10 rupees sometimes. I just had to find someway to spend it, though.

Epona

Ordon Village
I love the dogs and cats in TP in Hyrule Castle Town. They're so cute how they wag their tails and meow at you. Picking them up and carrying them around is so fun. I played fetch a lot with the dogs. :nod: And Wolf Link is an adorable animal too. He's cute when he looks up at Midna and when he howls.

T

TomIsJaded

i loved in WW when used your deku leaf on a chu chu, good times! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom