• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stuffz Your Children Will Never Expierence.

Dan

You are only saying that now, your female logic will force you to have child sooner or later trust me on this one, I know.

Seth you are also forgetting the amazing Gengame forum that has already left our hearts. :(

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I hear tons of 3 and 4 year olds these days asking their older siblings or parents "Can I play games on your phone?" "Can I use your iPod?"

When I was your age, my dad had a flip phone, and he was proud. And games ON YOUR PHONE? I was crying from the beauty of Gamecube graphics, fool. And music was a freaking CD player you had to carry around, as big as a toaster.

These childs will never know what it's like to live in a world that is not controlled by Apple...

I hear tons of 3 and 4 year olds these days asking their older siblings or parents "Can I play games on your phone?" "Can I use your iPod?"

When I was your age, my dad had a flip phone, and he was proud. And games ON YOUR PHONE? I was crying from the beauty of Gamecube graphics, fool. And music was a freaking CD player you had to carry around, as big as a toaster.

These childs will never know what it's like to live in a world that is not controlled by Apple...

Your children will also never experience grammar.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The only thing I hope my children will never experience is discrimination. I constantly have my fingers crossed for that.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
The only thing I hope my children will never experience is discrimination. I constantly have my fingers crossed for that.
Hate to break it to you, but that will probably never happen. Humans, (even life itself), are idiots. Bigots, nasties, and hateful little F--kers.
And there will always be one human shunning another for stupid, stupid reasons. It's sad, but true.

Intellect and logical reasoning. By the time I have kids, these two things I mentioned will be LONG gone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom