• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stuck on Tiamat

Ok, so I've had Darksiders...basically since about half-way through Mases' play-through that he put on live stream. I've been stuck on Tiamat for almost that long. I know intellectually how to beat him (or at least how to do the first phase), but how do you *actually* do it? Any time I try to land a sticky bomb on him, I get it landed and by the time I target a torch then him to blow it up, I get hit and eventually destroyed. Either that or the bomb doesn't land on him at all and I don't realize it so i'm trying to target nothing and get blown away anyway. I've never gotten further than bringing him to the ground once in the first phase. Any tips at all would be awesome....I'm really frustrated. Using dashes to avoid the fireballs he throws out doesn't work for me...I still get hit.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
What platform are you on? and don't feel bad, many people have had trouble with this boss.

I did here.

My tip is that unlit bombs will stay on her for quite a bit of time. So you stick it on her while she is hovering, dodge her flyby, then target the torch and then the bomb the next time she hovers.

Hoepfully you figured it already, though!

I have yet to figure it out...I'm on the xbox 360. I'll try that method with the unlit bombs and letting her fly by first.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
i should have also mentioned, try turning up your look sensitivity! It will allow you to target a lot faster, albeit it takes a bit of getting used to. But the skill will serve you well in all of your video game exploits.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
I will be honest, that boss is a little difficult at first, but mainly because of the controls. Try practicing picking up and aiming bombs before this boss fight. My biggest problem with it was grabbing and aiming. Once Tiamat is on the ground level, feel free to just go crazy with your sword, as she isn't too tough from then on. If you are low on health, equip that bloodthirst ability to your weapon and keep striking her until you win.

Every single boss on is really easy. Even on Apocalypse mode.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Okay here's a few things everyone should know, Tiamat will stop for a rest period after each round of fireballs, that's your chance to throw a bomb on her FACE (don't do it anywhere elses it's a pain otherwise), this may be harder but it's ultimately easier, NEVER run with a bomb if you have a choice of throwing the bomb or dying ditch the bomb especially when she swoops at you, those arches you see? those are great fireblockers for that one shot of hers use that to your advatage, for the second part it's a lot harder trust me i die alot on this pest, wait for her to charge you just keep dodging till she charges you when she does press the B button (xbox360) and when she is flipped whale on her keep doing it and she'll die, be careful not to stay to close she tends to dive bomb the ground an aweful lot. The Griever, Stygian and Silitha are a hell of a lot easier than this foe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom