• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stuck in Wind Waker

Status
Not open for further replies.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
In the morning I played a bit of Wind waker, but after I got to the wind temple, I can't go in because of the wind that's coming out of a statue. What I want to know is where the heck can I find the leaf that is suppose to be the new mage or whatever, kind of like that bird chick from Drago Roost. I played this game once a few years back, but I don't recall his position.

I know that he is in the forest haven, or whatever, and I can hear him playing his instrument. I can even see the song's signs coming out of a waterfall but he is not there. Yes, I've searched the whole island.

Where is he? Help me please, peeps!!!

Evenstevenp

The Zelda Master
Also, someone please move this to game help. This should not being favorites. Unless we turn this into a "Getting stuck in Zelda games" topic.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
In order to get into the Waterfall where Makar is practicing his violin to awaken him as the Wind sage, you must use the grappeling hook over the waterfall to go in. I have never tried the Deku Leaf to blow a path through the waterfall or use the Wind Waker to change the course of the waterfall, which I find doubtful.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Ah, geez, thanks, Bomby. I really appreciate that, it's gonna be so useful for me. ^^

*Gives Bomby 100 bombs*

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
:lol: Hah, guys, I always used the Deku leaf method, I never thought in using the grappling hook.

But, oh well. You can always learn something new.

Sorry if I confused you, manthys. And if I didn't confuse you... Well, great!!!

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Well makar (the sage of wind) is inside the first waterfall at the forest haven. In order to get to him you must find the spot where notes are coming out of the water and there are a couple ways to get to him. One is to simply jump at the water fall (i find it hardest) then there's using the grappling hook (easy) and then theres the deku leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom