• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Stuck.......AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today I couldn't beat Gyorg and now I'm stuck at Twinmold:facepalm:! Why did I ever start this 3 Heart Challenge:dry:.

Before posting note that I am: NOT getting ANY UPGRADES, NOT using BOTTLES, NOT getting EXTRA MASKS, and NOT collecting STRAY Fairies.

Anyone that has a startegy PLEASE HELP ME!:)

B

Blizzard78

Well just keep practicing the battle. Keep your distance from them so you don't get too much damage. The bow and arrows are the probably the safest item to use to damage them if your not using the giant's mask. Otherwise, just don't take risks in that fight if doing a 3-heart challenge.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Well, there's not much to say on this one, but here's my advice. When using the Giant's Mask, go for the tail, not the head, because following him is much better than him following you. Slash the pillars to get magic. You can use light arrows when staying small, and the chances of getting hit reduces. But this time, go for the head because it is bigger.

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
I agree with PhantomTriforce, go for the tail, you can knock down the pillars in the arena to get more magic, if you run out just start hitting him with normal arrows. If THAT fails run around little and hit their tails when they come out of the ground.

Good luck =D

H

HeroOfCourage

Well im doing the same thing as you (except im using my kokiri sword) and im stuck at gomess but i agree with phantomTriforce just keep hitting his tail and when youre about to run out of magic just slash a pillar.I tried it on my beaten file it works

Without using bottles, there is no way you'd have enough magic to use Giant's Mask or the Light Arrows on Twinmold. Only thing I can think of is just regular arrows, but sheesh, you've just got a small quiver too. I think that the pillars that are scattered around drop magic jars when TM breaks them, but you'll be small so it's like a mile between them, haha.

(See this is why I don't do these challenges.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom