• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Stuck after big victory

I just beat Revali the rito warrior. I am on the screen that has victory on it and weapons and I can't get off of this screen
I’m having the same issue over and over again. I’ve been playing for days and can’t progress in the game. I tried deleting the game and reloading, but that hasn’t helped. If you figure it out, please let me know.

I've had this happen a few times; are you playing handheld? If you accidentally connect an external controller--like if you bump it or something and it turns on--it'll switch to that controller and won't let you do anything with the attached joycons. Try changing the controller/grip order on the home menu to disconnect all controllers, and see if that fixes it. The first time I had it happen, I didn't know why and had to close the software.

I've had this happen a few times; are you playing handheld? If you accidentally connect an external controller--like if you bump it or something and it turns on--it'll switch to that controller and won't let you do anything with the attached joycons. Try changing the controller/grip order on the home menu to disconnect all controllers, and see if that fixes it. The first time I had it happen, I didn't know why and had to close the software.
Thanks for the tip.

I’ve been using a pro controller. It’s driving me crazy. As soon as I finish a level, the victory screen pops up and I can’t navigate away from it. It happens most frequently in Gerudo, but it happens in at least one map area every time I play, so I haven’t been able to finish the game. I’ve tried single player, two player, and on every difficulty level. It happens every time.

FWIW I had the same exact problem at the same exact screen. The fix is simple but is anything but intuitive, especially because there's nothing on this screen that indicates what you are supposed to do.

You arrive at this screen if you have collected more weapons than you can carry. Near the top of the screen you'll see a fraction where the numerator is the number of weapons you've collected, and the denominator is the number of weapons you can carry. In my case it was "25/20".

Numerator minus denominator. In my case, it was 25 - 20 = 5. I was five items "too heavy" and so I needed to get rid of (sell) five items.

Select the weapons you wish to "sell" by hovering over them and hitting the "A" button. The weapon should turn red. I would pick your weakest weapons.

Once you have selected the number of weapons you need to be at or below your carrying capacity, finally, a Confirm button/option will appear at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to it and select it, and boom -- you're past this screen.

This is screen is a hot mess that was really frustrating for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom