• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Stray Faries in Snowhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikacondon

Title.
I can't get that first stray fairy in snowhead because it seems there's a malfunction with my arrows not allowing me to shoot the bubble trapping the stray fairy. other than that most of those other stray fairies in those bubbles are really hard to get. can any of you MM pros help me get all those fairies?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
It may not be a malfunction in the game it's happened to me also.

Are trying to pop the bubble from the very bottom of the room where the lava if the bubble won't pop and which Stray Fairy is it the 1 under the staircase or the 1 under the rock pillar.

K

Kirotashi

I can't get that first stray fairy in snowhead because it seems there's a malfunction with my arrows not allowing me to shoot the bubble trapping the stray fairy. other than that most of those other stray fairies in those bubbles are really hard to get. can any of you MM pros help me get all those fairies?

I've found that due to the Arrows hit detection you have to position yourself just right.
Finagle around and see if that works. Otherwise, I'd call it a glitch.

Pikacondon

Title.
Thanks, I got that one. now I need to find #15, the fairy in the invisible cubby in the main room that you can float down to using the deku launcher on the top floor. I don't know where that secret cubby is- I can't find it even with the Lens of Truth! Normally, for all other faries hidden in invisible cubbies, I would see a icy overhang at the ledge. here, I can't see that overhang. can anyone help?

K

Kirotashi

Thanks, I got that one. now I need to find #15, the fairy in the invisible cubby in the main room that you can float down to using the deku launcher on the top floor. I don't know where that secret cubby is- I can't find it even with the Lens of Truth! Normally, for all other faries hidden in invisible cubbies, I would see a icy overhang at the ledge. here, I can't see that overhang. can anyone help?

Take a look at your map. If you have the compass(which you should), it will show the treasure chest containing the fairy.

K

Kirotashi

From memory I think it is in the southeast section of the circular room(with the boss room being north), I'll try to make it back after class to confirm.

Actually, it's northwest. Here is a screenshot with the Lens of Truth on.

sh151.jpg

Even with the lens off, you should be able to see the icicles hanging down. :)
It's just that you have to be looking from the very top of the ice pillars.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
That first one wasn't a glitch. If you used the Lens of Truth, you'd see that there is actually a wall protecting it from that angle. I remember we had the same problem during ZD's last MM stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom