• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stranded Sign Up

Triforce Ballad

Queen of slapping, OH YES
In Death City/The Guild/Skyloft/The internet
Name: Marie
Appearance: blonde roleplay anime girl - Bing Images <---- click the link!!
Skill set: Singing, being stealthy, and krav maga
Background: She lived in a manor with her parents, and went to a private school. She always was a bit of a bossy.
Supplies before crash: (some examples are like candy, radio, ect) iPad, camcoder, and a small blue locket.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Liliana
appearance: image.jpg
skill set: musical. She can craft a bow and arrows, along with traps. a good tracker, able to make fire with sticks and stones, sew and mke clothing
background: She is a singer, always having her guitar. But having lived in the woods, she knows how to survive. she lived alone for a while, making a "den". Her parents died when she was young. She is shy.
supplies: guitar, a set of hunting and carving knives, flint and steel, matches, a small bag with three sets of clothes, needle and thread

Last edited:

Amura

Day Dream
If sign-ups are still going, I'd like to join. I hope you don't mind.

--

Name: Ayano

Appearance:

Skill Set: Being a person who loves the outdoors, she can climb trees easily, as well as befriend animals quickly.

Background: Having parents that divorced at age three, Ayano prefers to be alone most of the time. Her mother sent her to a boarding school, but the problem was that she would have to travel across the ocean to get to the actual school. She boarded the boat, unaware it was going to wreck on an island.

Supplies Before Crash: A CD full of different songs, and a stuffed cat that she hides from most people.

--

Thank you.

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I'd never guess that you liked it. ITS ONLY YOUR FREAKING AVY. But why that pic? there are sooooo many creepier ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom