• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story Order???

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
that was also my original thought but I looked into it and although ganon dies find his trident enabling Pig/beast form it also happens around the time of ALttP meaning it is just before/after the events in TP

What? Tell me how it happens around the time of alttp and tp....im sorry, but I wont take anyones word around here and you provided absolutely know evidence or details that could be used as a valid argument.

7 maidens, knights of hyrule, obviously that happens pre alttp....tell me how it happens after tp....tell me how it relates to ganon being the same being as ganondorf in OoT....

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
ALttP is a confirmed prequel to the original two games. It was set as such upon release.

Cmon JuiceJ, we got mods/article writers locking threads on peoples THEORIES based on their own OPINIONS ~COUGH~ Duck whatever the hell your name is ~Cough~ at least represent and back up your claim that ganondorf from FSA and OoT are the same....this website is losing my confidence....especially after ducky whatever his name is.

Nothing against you though, you seem cool, just saying....

I personally feel there is enough evidence for 1 ganon/dorf as there is against it, so it cant be written off so easy.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Cmon JuiceJ, we got mods/article writers locking threads on peoples THEORIES based on their own OPINIONS ~COUGH~ Duck whatever the hell your name is ~Cough~ at least represent and back up your claim that ganondorf from FSA and OoT are the same....this website is losing my confidence....especially after ducky whatever his name is.

Nothing against you though, you seem cool, just saying....

I personally feel there is enough evidence for 1 ganon/dorf as there is against it, so it cant be written off so easy.

:huh: Where did Ganondorf and FSA come into this? I never said anything about Ganondorf at all.

SecretNerd-sshh

Its a secret to everyone
There's a major problem with FS/FSA coming before OoT. Ganondorf's origins are in OoT. How can he be in FSA if OoT is after it? Its not possible.

:huh: Where did Ganondorf and FSA come into this? I never said anything about Ganondorf at all.

I would like to see your proof that FSA Ganon/dorf is the same as OoT Ganondorf. Proof and timeline theories dont mix, instead of proof, at least try to explain to me how its a fact they are the same ganondorfs.

Must of missed my post on the first page, it was the last one.

The official timeline has just been released in the book "Hyrule Historia"!!!

This is what it looks like:

--------------------/---WW/PH---ST (Adult Timeline)
SS---TMC/FS---OoT---AlttP/OoX/LA---LoZ/AoL (Downfall Timeline)
--------------------\MM---TP---FSA (Child Timeline)

The Downfall Timeline seems to be a "what if?"-story regarding what would have happened if OoT Link was defeated by Ganonodrf in the future.

To clarify:

-OoT is a prequel to AlttP
-FSA Ganondorf is not OoT Ganondorf.

/Blue Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom