• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story-line Collection Items

I wonder if Skyward Sword will follow the traditional collection formula used in the Zelda series. The three pendants in ALttP which leads to the maidens. The gems in OoT that leads to the Medallions. The orbs in WW that lead to the Triforce. The Fused Shadow in TP which leads to the Mirror Shards. I can't help but wonder if Skyward Sword will do the same or if it's going to break away. And if it does keep this idea then what kind of items do you believe we'll be collecting in it? It always starts out as three and leads to something more important and typically more. I believe that we'll be collecting things for Phi/Fi for her transformation definitely.

D

DisconnectD

Well take this for what you will but 4 goddess shards/slates to begin with and 3 pearls that people assume is to imbue and transform the GS to the MS. Which is a reversal from the past formula but if it's this cut and tried, I'm a tad disappointed in the lack of true deviation. Oh well, it's not like the game isn't already ripe with tradition shattering goodness.

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
There are most likely six dungeons and after all of them you forge the MS completely.

There will totally be things to collect in the storyline for this game :cool:
Basically shards to level up the Goddess sword into the master sword!
I think there is four we collect which are located in four provinces.

Four Shards to open portals to Hyrule and probably somehow get the Harp, and then some Pearl-like items, probably to create the Master Sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom