• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm Echo's Video Suggestions and Ideas Thread

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
When you say "Walkthrough" do you mean like a multi-part explanatory piece, like a legit walkthrough? I've never done one of those! So I guess @Giri if you could give me more details on what that means...?

As for replaying it on Give Me God of War and throwing out some boss fight vids, that can be essentially guaranteed! I'll add it to the list, just after BotW Master Mode and F-Zero GX!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
So guys, I've decided to do something a little different for the Champions Ballad shrine quests - I was thinking of doing a Let's Play format! So, milder editing, live commentary instead of studio recorded, and a bit longer length - I could do several (1 for each shrine) 10-15 minute videos, or do one entire "Champions Ballad Quests" Let's Play in the range of ~40 minutes in length.

Any thoughts or preferences, folks?

Also, once the Champ Ballad is done all I have left are the master sword trials and Ganon, so that F-Zero GX playthrough is coming up fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom