• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Storm Echo's Video and Content Post!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
The boss battle in God of War. I think you've one or two videos

Holy moly, if you want me to do some more God of War stuff I am DEFINITELY down to replay that! One of the best games of all time to be honest.

I believe I did all of the Valkyries and a couple of other interesting fights, just as raw uncommented footage, last year (before I was taking this particularly seriously)... If you want, please drop me what you're looking for in my video suggestion and ideas thread here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/storm-echos-video-suggestions-and-ideas-thread.67388/

I set that up just to try and have one location for "what the people want"! I look forward to chatting about what you would like to see in a video!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Here it is, folks: The sequel to "Kill a Lynel using nothing but a Giant Horse", "How to moon-jump and teleport a horse anywhere in Hyrule, especially places they aren't supposed to be!" is now uploaded! Check it out!

I really enjoyed figuring out a way to get this glitch to work while Link is riding a horse - ordinarily wrong warping is pretty simple, as long as you can "zone out." The problem is zoning out WHILE YOU'RE ON A HORSE, which conflicts with the usual methods - drowning or falling into a void. Making it work with a horse was a very interesting puzzle.

I hope you enjoy the video, and the ability to bring your horse with you anywhere you can place a travel medallion! (With some effort)

Subs are up @Dizzi!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
My latest and greatest is out now, in which I take on the Yiga Clan Hideout in the sensibly-titled "Operation Defeat the Yiga Clan Hideout!" (Click Here!)!

It's a return to form after spending the last two weeks doing Giant Horse content and the "educational" glitch your horse anywhere video. Another notable milestone in my videomaking career: This one was done ENTIRELY in my fancy video editor, instead of broad edits in a weaker editor followed by finishing in "the good one". So, there's an overall increase in video quality, especially on HD settings. It was a little more work but I'm getting the hang of it!

Let me know what you thought of the battles! Thanks!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Hey folks, new video out today featuring the Crisp Camel himself: Vah Naboris!

Click this super-convenient, hyperlinked line of text to check it out!

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, ouside of Thunderblight Ganon this was the least interesting divine beast in terms of puzzles "suited for video" so far. I did my best with the footage I had available, though, and am quite pleased with the result!

Thanks for watching and supporting me :) And @Dizzi subs are up (Processing as I type this!)!!!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion

I'm gonna be honest with you guys, ouside of Thunderblight Ganon this was the least interesting divine beast in terms of puzzles "suited for video" so far. I did my best with the footage I had available, though, and am quite pleased with the result!

Thanks for watching and supporting me :) And @Dizzi subs are up (Processing as I type this!)!!!

Nice video!

they really cheated you with that “Lightning proof” armor, it didn’t even defend you against the lightning
They should’ve called it the “Baby Lightning Proof” armor, so we don’t get any mixups lol

It looks like you have more subscribers now! if I remember correctly you had 30 something last time I checked, and now you have almost 50! Way to go! :)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

I never even thought to use my metal gear to create a circuit to that other electrical input to get that gate open, lol.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Nice video!

they really cheated you with that “Lightning proof” armor, it didn’t even defend you against the lightning
They should’ve called it the “Baby Lightning Proof” armor, so we don’t get any mixups lol

It looks like you have more subscribers now! if I remember correctly you had 30 something last time I checked, and now you have almost 50! Way to go! :)

Yeah, the subscriber count ticks ever slowly upward! I usually get 1-2 per video, although my Legend of Korok Leaf video blew up a bit and got me some good action. Korok Leaf is also my first >1k view video since I revived the channel, which is an exciting milestone!

Stupid rubber armor isn't even properly insulated, I bet they cut costs somewhere developing it :gno: Baby Lightningproof Armor it is!

I never even thought to use my metal gear to create a circuit to that other electrical input to get that gate open, lol.

That was actually the way I completed the puzzle in my very first playthrough, because I was curious if it would actually work. Now it's tradition for me to do it that way!
It really shows one of the coolest things about Breath of the Wild - the game mechanics are a veritable theme park, and if you can think of a way to do something that follows the rules the game put in place, you can do it! (Except bringing a certain giant horse into Zoras Domain, they put an invisible wall there :shrug:)

Last edited:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Hello all! It took a little more editing than usual to get it how I wanted it, but my latest and greatest is out now!

Behold, in all it's glory, Molduga Madness!!!

I honestly believe this video to be one of my highest-quality creations yet - I'm really getting comfortable with the editing software, and the audio quality is improving although I still would like a better mic and sound balancing.

I'd really like to know what you all think of this one, as my favorite community of Zelda lovers your feedback is also my favorite :)

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Funny it alwayd seems to be you tryna kill enemies but somehow ypu injure yourself alot!!

Well Dizzi, that's probably because I never play it safe and always go for the flashiest highlight reel kills! Ends up with me getting smacked more often than not (:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Over the weekend I uploaded Lava Lizard Vah Rudania! (Click!) I didn't post it here until today, though, because I didn't have time to get the subtitles finished and nice until this morning and I wanted @Dizzi to be able to experience it properly.

I tried a couple of fancy editing tricks this time, including one so seamless it fooled my friend into an earnest "Whoa, I didn't know you could do that!!"

That's all four divine beasts - now I just have the Champions Ballad stuff, the Master Trials, and Ganon himself! After that, I'll be taking a break from Breath of the Wild to do F-Zero GX, God of War, Skyward Sword, who knows!

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Alright friends, this marks the start of my "Let's Play" attempts - One commenter on my Reddit post last week specifically requested doing Let's Play style, so I'm giving it a try with the 4 Champions' Ballad shrines! To start off with, part 1: Yowaka Ita shrine!

I'd love some feedback on this style - doing live commentary is a LOT different than what I had been doing, so I'm sure there are kinks to work out.

Hope you enjoy! Also Dizzi the subs are processing, I did "Transcribe and auto-sync" so who knows how long Youtube will take to do the autosync. Hope it's snappy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom