• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link to the Past Stop Praying!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Okay so im playing ALttP, everything is cool until i get to the part when Link makes a wish to move some stone, Ive played before with the same cartridge and i dont know why when he kneels that annoying music never stops:mellow:. I could kill myself cause i try to turn it off, but nothing happens:O i get the game out nothing happens:mad:. WhaT Iam SuPpOseD tO Do now:cry:

Check to make sure that the readable part of the cartridge is clean and not scratched. I believe they sell special cleaning kits for it, but when my games freeze, a simple blow to it and a few gentle wipes with my nail along the bottom edge usually does the trick. I am sorry your game is freezing; have you considered starting over in a different file, since the Desert Palace is only the second dungeon? Maybe it is just the first file having some error reading--in other words, it could be corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom