• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Stone Zelda in WW Gallery?

Jedizora

:right:
In the figurine gallery look up at the top shelf above carlov, next to the submarine. there is a stone statue there and i think it looks like Zelda. there is little chance Carlov would have seen Zelda before she was kidnapped, and the statue is always there, even before tetra is revealed to be Zelda. This reminds me of how Zelda was turned to stone in MC. Carlov was in that game to, and made figurines. could this have been a figurine made by the first Carlov, passed down until the present day?(assuming MC was before WW) Is it even Zelda, or some other thing?

Jedizora

:right:
After zooming in on my computer to 400%, i have decided that the hair is to long to be a goddess statue. but the goddess statue makes even less sence because there could be a painting of zelda somewhere on one of the island or at least under the sea, but link was the first one to see the goddess statue ever, and as i said, that statue has been there since you first started the game.

EDIT: I was playing WW earlier, and decided to zoom in on it using my pictobox. It is a goddess staue. Based on the color(its blue) I think its nayru's.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
It looks like Zelda from Spirit Tracks, but it might be Nayru, it is hard to tell. Maybe someone could use and AR to get behind the counter and get a closer look.

LOL, I just noticed everyone who has posted already has a Zora in there name. Sorry, just a random observation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom