• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stone Tower or Water Temple

Both are extremely evil and hated by Zelda fans all around the world (Well, not the stone tower temple as seen by the posts) but, which dungeon do you think is worse the Stone Tower or the Water Temple? Mine is the Stone Tower because the bosses mainly and a few of the puzzles like Twinmold and the guy with all the bats surrounding him whatever his name is as for puzzles i could not get past the room with the mirrors and black slug things to save my life i quit MM twice just because this dungeon. The water temple, to me, was a complete joke. So which temple do you think is worse and why?

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I actually quite liked the Stone Tower Temple. The creepyness and strange vibes that the area gave off are what really appealed to me.

The water temple is one of my least favorite temples, mainly for its sometimes repetitive form and uninteresting aesthetics.

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

i think stone tower was a lot harder then the water temple just because you were able to flip it upside down, the water temple IMO was easy xP

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
The Water Temple wasn't hard, just boring and time-consuming. I'm going to say Stone Tower Temple, although it did have cool music.

bds1110

Imp
I LOVED Stone Tower. I wasn't aware that a lot of people disliked it. I thought the Water Temple had boring music, was too long, and I didn't like the water level thing. "Oh, I get it! I'm supposed to go- ... up there..." And then I always forget where the Triforce things are and I get confused. Took me a very long time to beat. But the Stone Tower had cool music, intuitive, and the upside-down thing was clever. Probably my favorite temple!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I love how in the stone tower temple you actually go into the boss room before the portal to the battlefield is "activated" via flipping the temple. Instead it's just an opening in the ceiling.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Actually, from what I've seen, Stone Tower Temple is one of the most beloved temples because of its creativity and difficulty. It was a challenge without being frustrating, unlike the Water Temple which was VERY frustrating. It was also unique and as far as I know, the first time that gravity was a major theme in a video game (WAY before SMG). I've always loved temples that deal with light which is another plus for the Stone Tower Temple. So.. in summary, Stone Tower Temple is my favorite dungeon in the series while the Water Temple is near the bottom..

Kybyrian

I actually loved the Stone Tower Temple. It's a very creative temple and has a good level of difficulty to it. The Water Temple was also very good, but seemed a little boring to me. It was pretty difficult, and I like that in a temple. It wasn't too difficult nor too easy, and that's what I want to see. The Water Temple was good in that aspect but lacked in the ability to keep players entertained. This is why people usually rate the Stone Tower Temple higher than the Water Temple. People don't find the Water Temple enjoyable so they classify it as annoying for its difficulty.

The Stone Tower Temple, however, was both challenging and fun to play through. It's the perfect mix of what a dungeon should be and it's why people like it so much. It was one of those temples with the perfect level of difficulty that you really love to play through. This is what I thought about the Stone Tower Temple, and it's also what most people think.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I didn't really like the water temple its easy to get lost and the boss was a nightmare.
the stone temple i did like. the music was good and so was the mini boss i was surprised that the boss was a lot easier then the water temple's

So basically you're giving me two of my favorite dungeons in the series and asking me which one is worse? D:

Kidding. I actually really liked both dungeons a lot. The Stone Tower Temple is easily my favorite dungeon in the series, so being forced to give an answer I'd say the Water Temple. If you're talking in terms of like how evil the dungeons are instead of preference, then I'd say Stone Tower Temple in that case. That dungeon was insane and brutal, which is exactly why I love it (aside from the bad-*** atmosphere).

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Okay, I loved the Stone Tower. IMO, It seemed orginal and erie at the same time.
Water Temple seemd repetitive and anoyying less than fun. Though, trudging through both of the temples was indeed time consuming.

Toon_Link

Super Awesome Member
I actually liked the Stone Tower Temple. The Water Temple was hard when I first played through it. Then again I was ten. I still don't The Water Temple mainly because of how you need to keep changing the water level, and taking the iron boots on and off over and over again. I hated fighting Dark Link he was so annoying. He was even harder than the actual boss!

The water temple is always so long, and I find myself forgetting where everything is by the time im halfway through it. I also think the bosses in the water temple are not as fun as the bosses in the other temples.

I loved going through the stone tower temple! that was one of my favorite parts of the game the first time I played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom