• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Stolen Shoes

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
Ok hi guys this is my first story, so tell me if you like it!

It started like any normal day. Got up, took a shower, put some clothes on, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, all that jazz. As I walked out the front door with my backpack, I noticed that I didn’t have shoes on. I always have my shoes! Where did they go? I always left them in the same spot: right next to the refrigerator. I looked near there and couldn’t find them. There could only be one explanation: Bartholomew Evans, my loving but also annoying brother. I knew that I had no proof that he took it, so I got my flip-flops on and headed to school.
As soon as I got to school, I knew something was up. Everyone kept staring and laughing at me. As if wearing flip-flops weren’t bad enough. Then I realized something terrible. The flip-flops I was wearing had paint at the bottom of them, and I had been tracking foot-prints all through the halls. It all made sense now. My brother had stolen my shoes, knowing that I would take the flip-flops and walk through the halls with the paint showing where I’d been. It was genius! I should look at every detail before putting on shoes of any kind. Oh how I was angry! I knew I couldn’t walk through the halls barefoot, so I walked on the front of my foot so there wouldn’t be much paint, making a complete fool of myself.
As I got to the Junior hallway (He’s a Junior and I’m a Sophomore) I saw my shoes taped up to the front of my brother’s locker. I made sure he wasn’t around, and then I took the shoes off of the locker, making sure there weren’t any abnormalities on it. Then I took off my flip-flops and I was about to put on my shoes, when Mrs. Hanna saw me.
“What are you doing with those shoes?” she said, “Are you stealing them Mr. Evans?”
“Well of course not!” I replied, “I would never do such a thing!”
Then she gave me a glance and walked away. Finally I put them on, but I noticed something else. I have no socks.

Please comment! i am open for opinions! :)

geek4887

The Unknown
Fail on the guy's part, but what kind of person wears socks with their flip flops?! Haha, that was a cool story bakerguy! Keep it up! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom