• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sticky Cartridges

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem. It's an issue I've had with my 3ds and the reason I had to buy a new one about a year back. For whatever reason my 3ds cartridges would get this sort of sticky residue on them that made them come out really slowly and botregister in my system. Usually I would have to take it out and put it back in several times before it would read it, an I usually had to clean it to. It got to the point on my first 3ds where it stopped accepting cartridges altogether. Has this happened to anyone else, and do you know what might be causing it?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Where is the residue? Like can it be coming from the glue they use to stick the cartridge art to the cartridge itself? If so I'd say your only choice is to rip the tag off completely and use goo b gone to complete the act

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Where is the residue? Like can it be coming from the glue they use to stick the cartridge art to the cartridge itself? If so I'd say your only choice is to rip the tag off completely and use goo b gone to complete the act
I'm not what it's from. It might the sticker, but it seems to help for a millisecond when I clean out the actual metal part on the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom