• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stickers

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you like to buy and/or use stickers?

Lately I’ve been buying quite a lot, especially from B Side Label since they have some awesome stuff. This is my laptop at the moment.

zHwMAYQ.jpg

I have a hell of a lot more though and I am hesitant to ever use some of them in waiting for the perfect thing to use them on.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'm not big on stickers. There's definitely some neat ones but I don't really have a place I'd put them on.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I put vulgar stickers on my hard guitar cases.

Loads of bird flipping, various cartoon characters mooning someone, loads of stickers saying, "**** Off!" aaaannnddd..... Cammy and Chun Li from Street Fighter, because I think they're cute.

So yeah. I got them from my fiancee, who originally got them from a client that was a sticker collector, so he gave them to us, and now here we are.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't really feel anything for stickers. I used to put them all over my GameBoy SP back in the day, but... There always came a time when I wanted the stickers off, and they were always a pain to get off. Eventually I just stopped bothering with them. The closest thing to stickers that I've bought recently was a BotW skin for my Switch, and it's already nearly halfway faded away. Good thing it was only 5 bucks, lol. Plus the stuff I stuck to the Switch dock are in good shape, so it wasn't a total loss, but I'll probably not bother with such a thing again.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Ahhhh...... I loved sticking sticky stickers almost everywhere I see!! especially those puffy stickers. But all of a sudden I outgrew them just like DoWK:(:(

When I was a kid I'd put stickers on everything because I have absolutely no idea. Those foil stickers were such a big deal but I didn't come by them very often so then I'd get sad when I'd waste them by putting them on random things for no reason. There was also that time I completely vandalized my sister's one dollhouse by covering it with ladybug stickers. It wasn't so much the stickers as I just liked anything adhesive. Bandaids and scotch tape were like the best ****in thing when I was a kid.

As for now, I have no idea. Stickers come with things I get sometimes, like as a bonus with merch and whatnot but I don't know what to do with them and don't want to waste them since they're kind of nice, so I just kind of hang onto them. I still have those silly apple decal stickers that came with my ipod when I got it 11 and a half years ago. I have no use for them, but they look GREAT on their original paper backing. Decals on laptops look kind of neat, but I'm a desktop person and I ain't puttin' no stickers on my computer.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Stickers aren't really a thing I care for. As a kid they were neat, but I definitely wouldn't buy them or look for them or anything nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom