• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steve's Sig Market

Steve

5/19/13
Hello, I'm Steve, not too active around here at Zelda Dungeon, per say, but around the whole Zelda community, and 've been a graphics major for 4 years, always having loved creating signatures. So, I decided to start a signature shop here, now that we have a whole board to us graphics people.

Order Form:
This form will show every aspect of the signature you want, make sure you copy and paste every requirement. If you do not want a certain one, "text" as an example, just put the word none beside to it. Next to each part are a few examples to clarify what it means.

Style: (Vector, pop-out, shadowed, animation)
Dimensions: (width can be 300px-400px, and height 100px-130px)
Color: (red, blue, green; pretty simple)
Image/Stock(s): (photo, Zelda character, etc.)
Text: (self explanatory)
Border: (round, solid, etc. Make sure you also give the thickness, i.e. 2px)

Notes:
-If you want a specific font or at least style, give me a link to one on Dafont or another font site. For renders, you can browse on Planet Renders.
-If you want an avatar to match the signature, or just simply an avatar, let me know in your post.

Rules:
Zelda Dungeon has rules, and so do I. Of course I cannot enforce them, but I highly encourage that you do so.

-Use the Order Form and fill out everything for requesting, I can't stress enough how important it is.

-Speak out if there's something you don't like about the graphic, I save all my work with layered files, so it only takes me a few seconds to go back and edit something.

-Please credit me, I put all my heart and soul into my work, and I'd appreciate it if you at least put my name under the sig.

-Don't request a new signature for at least a month, I'll be writing names, so I'll know if you have.

-I'm not going to waste my time making something if you are not active, so you need a post count of at least 30 to request.

Examples:
DarkSamussig.png

MetaKnightsig.png

shoes.png

Halo.png

Skullkid.png

Link.png

Purple.png

pinksig.png

Mario.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom