• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Steve and Alex in Smash : What's your thoughts?

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I'm indifferent. I wasn't overly thrilled, or downright angry. I still want Sora from Kingdom Hearts, I think he'd fit just fine.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I have no affinity for Minecraft whatsoever, and I'm okay with Steve being in the game. They seem fine enough to play as, I just don't imagine ever wanting to main them. :P

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
So now that Steve has been out for a while and I’ve played as him I have some thoughts.

He is a weird character to play. He’s fun as hell, but really odd to get used to. He has the tools to be an amazing character but he’s really clunky. I plan on maining him from here on out so I’m sure it’ll get easier but it’s a bit weird for newcomers.

I am still absolutely thrilled that he’s in the game, though he honestly should’ve been in as early as smash 4. Minecraft is such a massive title that it’s a no brainer to include him. This is a game that single handedly defined an entire generation of gaming and then some.

Steve is literally the best character they possibly could have added, he deserves to be in smash almost if not just as much as Mario and Link.

he’s especially great considering the three characters before this were all massive turds which is a shame considering the rest of the game before then was nearly perfect. Steve actually made the DLC for this game worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom