• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steel Yoshi's Guide for Wish Cave in PKMN Myst Dungeon Rescue Team. (red and Blue)

Y

Yoshi

The mystery dungeon games are some of my favorite games, but wish cave and purity forest are insanely hard, so I'm saying this simple guide for wish cave so everybody can get there wish. Follow this guild and your trip will get very easy.

The Pokemon to bring is Alakazam, as he starts off with very high defense values.
He also has teleport for quick escape out of monster houses.

You will want to bring about half an inventory of reviver seeds,
3 frustration tms, two link boxes, a clenese orb in case of sticky trap, as you REALLY cannot afford to get a frustration sticky,
A large apple, HM surf and two max elixers (spelling?).
You WON'T need any Joy seeds.
Edit: Bring gravel-rocks! (replace with a max elixer as Im pretty sure they are not hard to find)
Make sure you bank all money.
Once you have all this you are ready to go!

Apon entering the cave you can teach alakazam frustration(DON'T remove teleport or confusion), then start heading up floors using confusion to wipe out pokemon, do not bother trying to level up much, once the enemy pokemon start to get hard to wipe out with confusion start using frustration to attack, eventuly frusturation will not be strong enough, once this happens teach the other two frusturations (leaving teleport as the only other move) and link them, and use a mix of the linked moves and and the single move to continue, if you are missing the wish stone you can pick it up on the 50th floor. If you run into a monster house use teleport to reach the stairs or to leave and wait for the pokemon to leave the room.
Continue up to the higher floors, being carful of hunger, PP and save your link boxes. if a pokemon gets too hard to deal with (unlikely) either teleport away or link all 3 frusturations, I recomend simply teleporting. one you have reached jiracihis room link all 3 frusturations if you have not already and attack continuesly until it goes down, if you have a wish stone you can refuse its offer to join and it will grant you a wish.

Be careful of electrode as their sonicbooms are dangeous.

for purity forest bring alakazam and wish for the best...

This way of getting through wish cave worked so well for me i booted jirachi off my team and did it all again :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom