• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Steampunk Zelda Art

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
There was this steampunk Zelda art collaboration project that happened sometime around last Feb roughly right before I left the forums. I participated in it, but from what I understand it never fell through and was abandoned. I never actually showed the two pieces I finished for that project, so may as well show it now that I remember they still exist.

Saria
1xCNl

Tetra
1xCOc

ok photoshop is terrible with size adjustments I apologize for the smallness of the images.

Last edited:
Oh miss, I remember your work before I left. They were simply amazing. Your work has improved a lot since then (:

I'm a big fan of steampunk myself. You have a beautiful artistic style, thank you for sharing these with us.

They are really good, it looks like your drawing skills have improved.
Will you show us some more? Because i'm looking forward to see some other ones. ^^

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I also just remembered I had a third piece, except it was still unfinished when I left and I never got around to finishing it >_>
The final piece I was going to do was steampunk of the three Great Fairies from Minish Cap, except the project kinda got away from me and I lost just about all of my inspiration or motivation to finish after leaving soooooooooo...yeah.
Dragonfly and Mayfly are for the most part complete, Butterfly isn't nearly done as you will see, I envisioned them positioned in a triangle in the final composition but the image is so big I'm going to show you guys the three separately. Keep in mind that these pieces are not finished and I have no intention of finishing them, so please don't ask. I just wanted to show what I had because even incomplete, I still kinda like them.

Great Mayfly Fairy
1xOJR

Great Dragonfly Fairy
1xOKB

Great Butterfly Fairy (yeah she's only...5% colored...by the time I got to her I was all burned out lol)
1xOKV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom