• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steam + Family Sharing = Wipe

Well, my brother and I went through the Family Sharing thing on Steam and it ended up wiping all of my game data, 7 Days to Die, PSO2, and some others. Even, on the app, wiped everything clean even shows me as offline(on others side). Yet on the site, everything seems to be fine, except that the family sharing hasnt been updated. Has anyone ever run into such an issue before?

You're positive it erased it all? I turned on family sharing once to replay certain Hitman missions, and I have a few friends that use it to share games, but I've never had that issue. If you're still having the issue then maybe I can help.

To be clear: when you sign into your original account on Steam, the data is gone? Or is it just on your brothers account? If you sign onto your brothers account, and then launch PSO2, it wouldn't have your data but your original account should be unaffected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom