• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stealth in the Zelda Series

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I love the stealth elements, seriously, I hope the include a bit more in the next games.
PH did OK, but maybe it was a bit overused, and pathetically easy, but it did make up for it at the end when you could finally kill the buggers.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
i personally loved the stealth aspects of OoT and im sure everybody else does too. my only problem with it was that in the gerudo fortess it was easy to be overwhelmed on where you should go next because of all those darn doors but i loved sneaking into the castle. look im a 10ish year old kid and im sneaking past you guys who have been doing this job for ages. the stealth in WW and PH was tedious and i keeped on going "i have to go through that temple AGAIN" for most of the game but the challenge was enjoyable and i agree with you guys: unnarmed and having to sneak around SUCKS! i didnt really care for the sneaking around in MM, mostly because i got the stone mask early but the deku palace was hardly a challenge and i felt i was wasting my time sneaking around over there when there was a princess and a mmonkey to be saved.

I hope that there will be stealth in upcoming zelda games but just not so much as in PH. it would be nice if the new stealth aspects involve using your weapons that u got in those dungeons to new levels and being able to do more than just be put in jail when your caught. i hope we will be sniping more guards and link will sneak around in his own badass way. In the next games coming up(spirit tracks & zelda: wii) i want the stealth aspects to be so entertaining and sporadic that we will be singing "secret agent man" under our breath the whole time

P

Pyroco101

if they use stealth, they should have Dark Link doing an assassination-type mission

Qwerty0805

Pixelated Sword Member
Stealth is my least favorite part of Zelda games and any other game it's in. It doesn't matter how long or short, or if you're armed or unarmed, I'm terrible at and hate having to use stealth.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Stealth is something I would Like to see evovled in the next upcoming Zeldas. However, I would like it to be implemented better, such as sniping stealth during special dungeons like jail cells and what not.

There could also be parts where Link must use the enviroment to his advantage while using his various items to create noise and such.

But what am I talking about here? Solid Snake has already gotten the job of stealth man and any attempt by Zelda would be a copy off.

Yeah, Maybe if you could take a second path to a hirer area to give you a good vantage point with you bow, Not so much like pressing your back against the wall and hitting to make a distraction but something like what I just mentioned would be fun.

Zarom

The King
I really liked the stealth and there was none in TP. I liked the idea angelkid mentionned. To have a stealth part in Zelda, but it could be without Link. Maybe like playing Zelda and we will have to sneak in the castle... Yeah, that would be great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom