• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I teleport the Triforce and Baconforce to me, fusing them together to make the True Triforce. Which I then imbue into my very soul as I teleport to a dimension no one else can access.

How did I do all of this? I had the power of the Triforce in me the whole time. BOOM PHYSICS.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So... You just sniped a sentient tire?
Anyways.
As a proud ginger, I approach Sword and steal his soul, with the Triforce inside it. A Triforce-shaped freckle appears on my left hand.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Steals Majora's Mask and uses it to kidnap the Triforce

NOW TO USE IT

Use the Triforce to wish for infinite pizza, ice cream popcorn and to have the Mask of Majora as my own with no negative effects on myself

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Grabs the fierce Deity mask. I use it's godly powers to slice through you, Majora's mask, all the pizza amd junk food to claim the Tri Force.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
*grabs a Deku Stick and proceeds to beat Shirongai with it until he gives up the Triforce and walks away triumphantly*

Wraps a deku baba around the stick and attaches some deku nuts, proceeds to beat Dekunut over the head with it bludgeoning him. Casually strolls off with the triforce and locks it in a safe that can't be cracked nor drilled.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Summoning the intense power's of Din's fire. I turn Shiro to ash and melt his safe. Plucking a triforce from the melted remains. I then create a castle for myself surrounded by a bubble of lava.

I am waiting at the TriForce pedestal. As you appear, I put on gloves and extract the TriForce out from your hand. "Yes! 'Tis mine again!"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I walk over in a suit,
"hello, Mr. Gai? I'm Dean Nutt from the Hylian government. It seems you're behind on your taxes...." I repo the Triforce to myself.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I give DekuNut a thanksgiving turkey dinner, and after that he generously gave me the triforce.

I switch out the Turkey, Triforce gave to Dekunut poisoning his family and watch as they go to war, i then shank the winner (triforce) in the spine paralyzing him for eternity and run off with the triforce in a weirdness bubble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom