• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You suddenly hear an army of helicopters rise up from the horizon, and then the Ride of the Valkyrie begins playing over loudspeakers. While you stare at them, in awe, I sneak up behind you and snag the Triforce

"Zelda13, snap out of it!" I run over to you using my...uh...uh...super speed! and pass you easily. as I run by, I grab the TriForce.

Also, do not read this!!!:
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING, DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1 say your name 10 tim es 2. say your mum's name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this onto 4 other games. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. But if you read this and do not paste this, you will get bad luck. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE, PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT ACTUALLY WORKS!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zelda, we talked about this. I have the super speed remember? You have to touch me to get it :P
Using this logic as a catalyst, my superspeed returns to me and I snatch the Triforce out of your hand faster than you can say banana

when you took it from me, you accidentally touched my hand because I was gripping it tightly as I was running. I continue using it and catch up to you tying you up with rope, taking the TriForce, and speeding away to my secret lair.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
when you took it from me, you accidentally touched my hand because I was gripping it tightly as I was running. I continue using it and catch up to you tying you up with rope, taking the TriForce, and speeding away to my secret lair.
I trip you whilst you are running to your lair, and take the triforce. I then go to Lorule and I hid in the bottom of the frozen volcano
DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING, DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1 say your name 10 tim es 2. say your mum's name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this onto 4 other games. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. But if you read this and do not paste this, you will get bad luck. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE, PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT ACTUALLY WORKS!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I too, go to Lorule and take the triforce when you went to sleep.

DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW THAT YOU'VE STARTED READING, DONT STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1 say your name 10 times 2. say your mum's name 5 times and your crushes name 3 times 4. paste this onto 4 other games. If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday possible. But if you read this and do not paste this, you will get bad luck. SEND THIS ON 5 DIFFERENT GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOUR DONE, PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT ACTUALLY WORKS

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I go on a magical quest through time, back before the destruction of the Lorule Triforce, and take their Triforce. I use it's power to wish I had the Hylian Triforce and POOF. I now have the Triforce from both worlds :)

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I throw you into a timeshift stones radius and deactivate it causing you to sink into a never ending pit of quicksand and wrest the triforces from you. Sealing the Lorulian Triforce away forever and wishing for cake with the other.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I pop out of your cake and snag the Triforce, tasking a slice with me as I run off.
When you were distracted stealing the Triforce, I injected poison into the cake and ran away. When you ate the cake, you fell deathly ill. I forged a fake will and replaced it with the original one, so when you passed away, I inherited the Triforce.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I sue you for forgery and fraud and the triforce goes to its rightful heir, ME.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
During this large-scale courtcase that happens, I take the Triforce from the evidence locker, so, despite having inherited it, you still don't have it.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
As you walk out of the courtroom, you get hit by a truck and land on a box. You open up the box to see what's inside. Inside, there was a note, and this is what it said:

Rickrolled.

You try to contemplate what this means, while I quietly sit within the void of time and space itself, happily cuddling the REAL Triforce. Both triforces from before were fake.

I use my TARDIS to get to where he real Triforce is, then steal it, teleporting away before you have any idea what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom