• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Teleports in next to shiro. Looking at him with a blue glowing eye. I slam him into the wall with a wave of my hand. I then take the real triforce and proceed to repeatedly slam Shiro into all of his possessions and food destroying everything. Even the ice cream, pizza and twinkies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
NO! NOT THE TWINKIES!
Shiro, care to form a superhero team based around taking revenge on Spite for destroying Twinkies? Anyone else can join too if they want.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I don't much care for twinkies, but the Pizza is unforgivable

builds a time machine and goes to the past destroying and inflicting death upon spites entire timeline, obtaining the triforce as an after thought, i use the triforce to wish for spite unending sufferance and impossibility to claim the triforce unless they are dressed in the most embarrassing thing ever.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
ARGH THE HORROR eyes literally melt out of skull

Regrow eyes using the Triforce which i had hidden while Deku ran off with the fake, him not noticing because he became a horrible bad singing canadian with not taste in anything.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Spite dresses as maid guy and gains all of his strengths. Having thirty seven senses and being hilariously dressed as a maid. Holding a large automatic chain gun I go into BESTZDERS. Literaly slaughtering any being in my way and destroying every inch of area till only blood and rubble remained leaving an undamaged triforce floating.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
well crap i didn't see that happening T.T

Goes godfather on Spite and starts up the automatic Horsehead throwing machine, knocking spite out and replacing his head for a horse's head, i then wish for immortality and the Triforce disintegrates to be found elsewhere.

YAY IMMORTAL MOTHERLOVING GOATS, next time i find it i will wish for infinite cheese and nachos

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I support this line of thought.
Even so, I keep hinting it myself, tracking it down to the temple from the opening of the first Indiana Jones

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I support this line of thought.
Even so, I keep hinting it myself, tracking it down to the temple from the opening of the first Indiana Jones

Hinting works not in these fabled halls to succeed at this you must be blunt and obtuse is a truth ^^

Throws Dekunut into a pit full of ropes and redeads.

HAVE FUN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom