• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

Mido

Version 1
Utilizing the sword and shield that Shiro motivated me to retrieve, I somehow plunge the used toilet with said materials, and obtain the Triumph Forks. The Triforce smells kind of funny.... :(

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
face falls Dammit i held possession for 2 days T.T

Beats Mido over the head with the smelly shield

reclaims triforce and feeds it to the oversized pig of Outset

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Wrong pig man! I used the other pig to make bacon. Three strips in specific: The Tri-Bacon of Power, the Tri-Bacon of Wisdom, and the Tri-Bacon of Courage.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
stares at the triforce in my hand

Wait did you just create an entirely new bacon based power?

If so MINE

Shanks Deku in the leg and runs off with the glorious baconforce

*sigh* This is actually one of the few times we actually need Communism. Keeps the capitalist pigs off of each other.... and the people.

Shatters both the bacon force and the Triforce into hundreds of little pieces and evenly distributes them to everyone.

Night Owl

~Momentai
The people complain that they have no power since the triforce has no real power when not whole. The people are starving so I offer to trade them food for the triforce pieces. Acquiring the Triforce in a capitalist grab for power.

I use my glorious Red Army to crush the people and obtain all the Triforce pieces and reunite them. I now have more power than ever.

#Communism4ya

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Still questioning how you smashed bacon and an all-powerful artifact with a simple hammer, I bite at the Red Army members until they return my bacon.
Nobody takes my bacon.

The Red Army soldiers push DekuNut back and aim their rifles at him. "Cease and desist or we will engage fire." They warn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom