• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I use an extremely realistic android to seduce you. While you are sleeping with her, I sneak in and take the Triforce for myself.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I reprogram the same android you used to return to you. While you are busy being distracted by her, a bomb explodes from within the android. I return to the site and take the Triforce from the rubble.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I get to one creature from "Species" to seduce you, then once it had offspring and taken over the world, I simply walk up and pick it up, because the species doesn't know its powa!

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
You then started running my way with the triforce in your hand, after you killed Kenshin. Then I lift my leg up tripping you in the process. Now I got it!

Revenge is sweet!^^

before you run off, I grab your ankle yanking you down. I get up, dusting myself off, take the triforce, and walk away.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
In reality, I had secretly hid away the real Triforce, and let Kenshin take a decoy. You all have been fighting over a fake this whole time! I return to the hiding place of the real Triforce and take it.

I examine the Triforce very closely, and notice that...IT'S A FAKE!!! *gasp* I look over at Toxie, and realize YOU HAVE GOT THE REAL ONE!! I whip out my sword, and Spin Attack you to the ground. "MIIIIIINE!!!!!" I scream as I take the real Triforce from you. I then run off to my secret lair, hugging the Triforce. "My preciousssss..."

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I examine the Triforce very closely, and notice that...IT'S A FAKE!!! *gasp* I look over at Toxie, and realize YOU HAVE GOT THE REAL ONE!! I whip out my sword, and Spin Attack you to the ground. "MIIIIIINE!!!!!" I scream as I take the real Triforce from you. I then run off to my secret lair, hugging the Triforce. "My preciousssss..."
You are in your layer for over a decade, alone. You have gone crazy from the power of the triforce. One day, I visit the cave, and I see you have dropped it. I pick it up, and then challenge you in a game of riddles. I win, then I use the triforce to become invisible and I dash out of there. I then take it to my castle, and I lock it in a bullet proof safe guarded by 5 dark nuts, 3 redeads, 1 gibdo, 2 armos statues, and 4 phantom Ganondorfs.

I throw a tantrum, running out of lair screaming "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little Lozjam. Wicked, tricksy, false! AAAAAAAAAhh!!!!" I go full berserk mode, destroying all your guards, and ripping through the bulletproof safe. I take the Triforce. I de-Hulk as I have the Triforce in my possession.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
You realize you were a ghost, and that the little boy was talking about you the whole time. In your dramtic realization, I take the triforce.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
That little boy grows up to be a traumatized physcopath, because no one believed he was talking to a ghost. He one day snaps and robs a bank. He goes into hiding, and I get tasked to hunt him down. When I find him, I make a deal. I won't tell where he is, if he goes and kills you. He assassinates you, and brings back the Triforce as proof.

I have calmed down, and stopped being Gollum now. I exit the piece of pottery I am standing behind, watching you from. I simply take the TriForce out of your hands as I walk by. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom