• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
*Tells a bad skeleton pun to both Spite and Shiro making them cringe so hard that they drop the infinite rupee and the Triforce*

*Proceeds to take both and walk away nonchalantly, giggling to himself along the way.*

Looks like you two just got..
:cool:
boned.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
brutally slaughters the punning skeletons friends and allies finally forcing the Skeleton to suffer an ironic death, his own puns replayed to him until his skull shatters and his bones to dust.

Hunts down froce and drop kicks them into the heart of a supernova

Steals the Triforce of Power and Courage becoming an invincible engine of cucco

pkfroce

Skelepuns
brutally slaughters the punning skeletons friends and allies finally forcing the Skeleton to suffer an ironic death, his own puns replayed to him until his skull shatters and his bones to dust.

Hunts down froce and drop kicks them into the heart of a supernova

Steals the Triforce of Power and Courage becoming an invincible engine of cucco

Whoa, just take it easy man. Also, I bet you got a real KICK out of that huh? :cool:

*Uses the power of comic sans to stay alive, and not die from the supernova.*

*Uses newly found powers to blast Cucco Shiro with Comic Sans words.*

*The Comic Sans is too powerful for the Triforce so it leaps out of you and into my hands*

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Whoa, just take it easy man. Also, I bet you got a real KICK out of that huh? :cool:

*Uses the power of comic sans to stay alive, and not die from the supernova.*

*Uses newly found powers to blast Cucco Shiro with Comic Sans words.*

*The Comic Sans is too powerful for the Triforce so it leaps out of you and into my hands*

Uses Times New Roman, to summon millions of roman soldiers from across time and space, we kill Froce and take the triforce.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Through sheer determination, chooses to come back to life.

Takes trombone, shoves it down Shiro's throat, and takes the Triforce as he's choking.

Guess you just got your.. BRASS handed to you. :cool:

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Grabs a vial of artificial determination and injects PK with it. "Now don't go melting on me." I gab the triforce after the overload of determination dissolves pk.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
But just as I'm about to dissolve fully, I become pk the undying, and throw spears and **** at you. I then proceed to grab the triforce and suplex a boulder.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
But no one has bought it yet the auction ended with no buyers.

But you see, what happened a few posts back was that I replaced the real Triforce in your hands with a knock-off one, and the knock-off one is the one you sold, and everyone noticed it was a knock-pff which is why no one bought it.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
But you see, what happened a few posts back was that I replaced the real Triforce in your hands with a knock-off one, and the knock-off one is the one you sold, and everyone noticed it was a knock-pff which is why no one bought it.

Uses froces duplicate to kill him brutally and to merge into rendering him down into a gooey mess of cheese, then i walk away with the REAL triforce

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom