• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Steal the Triforce!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
It's pretty simple, actually. Just like any other steal game, you gotta steal the Triforce from the person above you. Do note that this could get a bit gory, so you have been warned.

Since no one is above me, I have the Triforce!

I knock you to the ground and sit on you. Then I rip the triforce out of your hand and say "Thank you!" :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I slice your hand off with a Japanese Katana, tearing the Triforce out of the cut off hand.

I send out a vicious tiger to hunt you down and bite the Triforce out of your hands, who then spits it back out to give to me.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I grab a knife and poke out your eyeballs so you can't see me. Then I very slowly dig into the skin on your cheek and give you a nice deep painful cut all the way down your chin and kneck. Then I stab you 10 times and gut you completely before severing your feet and throwing them into a garbage disposal. Then I put your small intestine over where your eyes were and stick a metal bar up your nose. I then proceed to take the triforce and casually walk away. You are awake through all this. ^^

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I burn you with 100,000 degree burns, charring your ashes into nothing while I pick up the only thing left over: The Triforce. I happily skip away.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I realize my mistake and run you over with 537,124,745 Rhinos, 346,643,213,745 tanks, and 326,643,435 Army Jeeps. I tear the Triforce from the hand of your corpse.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
I'd wait about 100 years for a male to be born, have him swear allegiance to you, and he'll ride in on a black horse and kill everyone, then some kid will open a portal to where you stashed the triforce, then he'll take it. However, he isn't of pure heart, so it'll break into three pieces, and scatter in the kingdom. He'll then wait with his piece for the kid turned adult to go through 5 complicated and themed dungeons, and go to a black castle to face him, where eventually he'll die and the kid and some chick will have the triforce and I won't and I'll be sad:kawaii:. Then, I'll wait till you feel secure because a great catastrophe was somewhat averted, and you are looking at the triforce fondly, then sneak up behind you and stab you in the neck with a ice pick and take it.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I come up as a Zombie and use a Revivify on myself, turning myself back to normal while I chainsaw your head off and take the Triforce back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom