• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Stasis+ rune not working as expected

Fairly new to BOTW and have killed several Guardians with the shield parry and collected 3 Ancient Cores in the process. Took those cores to Purah at the Hateno Ancient Tech Lab and used them to upgrade my Stasis rune to Stasis+.

In several YouTube videos, I see Stasis+ effectively holding a mini-boss (such as a Hinox) for ~5 seconds; just enough time to swoop in, beat it up, and run away.

After receiving the Stasis+ I traveled/teleported to one of the Stone Taluses on the Central Plain and tried to use it. It only hold the Stone Talus for 1 - 2 seconds, not nearly enough time to run in and cause damage to it (well, specifically, the black ore/stone on top of it).

Again I'm only 15 - 20 hours into the game, I only have 2 Heart and 1 Stamina upgrades, so I'm still very early into it. I'm wondering: does Stasis+ get stronger as you get stronger? Or are Stone Taluses particularly immune to it? Or could something else be going on? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom