• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stardust

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I did not see a thread about this movie (and I am surprised I started one). I believe you could call it fantasy. And a lot of people in this forum seem to like fantasy. It was my girlfriend who made me see it and maybe it is a move that is more appreciated by girls/women? But I must admit I liked it. It was beautiful and had it´s share of fun moments. Was surprised to see Robert de Niro in a movie like this but guess you can find him almost in every kind of movie these days :xd:! So, did you like the movie? Did you hate it? Was Robert de Niro´s character the most awesome of the movie?

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Oh yeah, I remember seeing that movie. It was okay I guess. Nothing amazing, but not bad either. It had some funny parts in it, which I enjoyed the most. The princes (They were princes right?) that kept dying and popping up in the movie were funny. I guess you might say that I liked the little stuff that was thrown in there more than I did the main plot. But it's been a really long time since I saw it, and I only saw it once, so I don't remember all that much.

So Robert de Niro was in Star Dust? I don't remember seeing him... Was he the ship captain who wears women's clothing? =P

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I believe they were princes and funny they were! They were so cruel but once they had died I think they changed and became more humble!

And yeah de Niro was the captain, pretty fun he was :lol:.

Stella3000

Starlight
Oh man, I loved this movie. It had a really cool fantasy feel to it, great acting, a great story, and was simply hilarious in so many ways. It is now one of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom