• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin took a seat slightly apart from the rest of the group wondering where they were heading next.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Emperor palpatine laughs as he sees luke skywalker fight darth vader. "Im afraid the shield will be quire operational when your frien--"
*Boom*)
(sure. Why not)

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
((Sorry I've been mostly offline for the last few days!:)))

The ship goes into hyperspace and arrives in the Jnerdor (Yin-err-door) System. It gives the crew an uneasy feeling, and rightfully so. The system has a Black Sun. It casts radiation and warmth on the planets but no light. Multiple planets in the system had imploded and left asteroid belts circling around the sun. The old ship was spotted just outside of one asteroid belt. Chandra headed up to the cockpit, putting on her leather jacket. "Ok," she says groggily, "let's contact the ship."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Hearing you loud and clear, but frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn," he turns back to face the rest of the crew, "We're going in, expect resistance!" Tezen flies down towards the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom