• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars RP, The Last Guardians

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"My personal favorite would be the home of my race, Dagobah. I haven't spent much time there, but it's full of life, though the swamps occasionally prevent you from appreciating it."

Pen

The game is on!
"I can understand that," Dio-Pen says with a slight smile. "I, for one, have spent more than enough time on my home planet of Mandalore. I left it years ago and I have no plans of returning there."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
The group of rebels hurried into the hatch. Chandra saw the commotion at the barracks and quickly dived inside, landing in a smooth roll. She used the momentum of the roll to bringn herself to a standing position.

Pen

The game is on!
Dio-Pen nods. He was felt like he was starting to loosen up with this Sylvari, and he was happy about that. The two closed in on the place where they would plant the explosives.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Alor hears the sound of an explosion but it didn't sound like the complex, nor did it feel that way. He saw troops moving in the direction it came from, abd Vader had turned to go that way as well. Maybe they though he was behind it.

Misty

Ronin
Jayla had followed the others onto the roof, but after the commotion with the troopers and taking a wrong turn had found herself separated from them. She couldn't help but feel a tug of fear as she began to creep the hallways. When in doubt, explosions are good distractions. It was this thought that compelled her to not only recall the map, but also to make her way to where the power generators were kept using a combination of vents, shafts, and stealth.

A few well placed blaster rifle shots later and she found herself running away from a small explosion and fire that had taken out half of the power and caused the lights to flicker for everyone. It was then that she found herself running smack dab into two troopers and using her best mind powers on them to get away without creating more of a commotion. Unfortunately, it was this rather heavy manipulation of the force that caused Vader to turn off away from the explosion to stride as quickly as possible for her position. Even Alor and the other Jedi could sense the sudden movement of the force.

Jayla, for her part felt such immense darkness crawling towards her as she attempted to hide herself in the force again and run that she practically fell into the barracks from the other side while firing upon several troopers. Seeing two of her comrades, she grinned, "Do we have an idea how to get out of here?"

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Rin heard the explosion in the distance. It was too early for the sewer team to have set their explosive ((it wasn't them was it?)) Quickly she followed Chandra to the location of the second charge ((I couldnt remember if we still had one sorry)) and as they turned to head back to the staircase the saw a familiar face from the ship, Rin wasn't sure of her name. "We need to head back for the stairs and exit through the roof" Rin replied to her "there's been an explosion somewhere on the site everyone is going to be on guard so we will need to be careful."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Chandra entered a room with only one door. One of the walls was a large spotless window. There was a large peice of machinery in the middle of the room. "Place the charge here" she says while gesturing at the machine. "I'll cover you." She kneels and trains her scope on the door. "Anyone see Jayla?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul needs to get off Planet, and sees a fire engine red space freighter with Flame Decals, and thinks Why Not. he enters the cockpit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom