• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars games

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Anything Lego Star Wars is a treat. Lego games in general are fun, but the Star Wars ones are really good with just how hilariously accurate they are.
The only one I've played and own XD
I can still remember Watto humming the song from the bar in "A New Hope"
Every now and then I randomly get the sound of Watto humming this stuck in my head and it is truly elegant XD
Episode 1 racer is also a really cool one. Maybe I'm just biased because I've always loved and been obsessed with pod racers, but it's a super fun experience. It's trickier than your average Mario kart, that coupled with the speed makes it a nice challenge.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
You know KOTOR and KOTOR 2 are two of the best. I really liked Star Wars for Game Boy although it's not actually a great game. Shadows of the Empire is a little hard to go back to but the whole "movie without a film" thing made it extra memorable and fun. Awesome music. Rogue Squadron remains well loved but Battle for Naboo is an often overlooked dogfighting arcade/sim. Galactic Battlegrounds has provided me hundreds of hours of fun over the years. The original Battlefronts, Jedi Outcast, blah blah blah, all great games. Dark Forces 2 is phenomenal. Uh, what else...Bounty Hunter was great but I never finished it as a kid. Too hard.

Really a shame Star Wars ended in '12, at least some of Disney's fan fiction is fun. Fallen Order wasn't a bad attempt although I'd love to kick 'em in the split for canceling 1313.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom