• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars: Ahsoka Series

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I never watched the old Clone Wars, but the series with Ahsoka is fantastic. I watched it in chronological order instead of episode release order and boy, the payoff of seasons 4-7 was well worth the slog of seasons 1-3. The back half of The Clone Wars is some of my favorite Star Wars content ever.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
As a huge fan of the Clone Wars series, Rosario Dawson is the perfect casting as a live action Ahsoka. She's already proven that she can kick butt in Mando S2 and has the dual wielding style down stat. However, the newest twist that she has been training Sabine since Rebels ended has my full interest. Ahsoka as a character has gone through so much, so it will be intriguing to see her pass the torch in a manner of speaking. I just hope that this won't lead to another disappointing fiasco like Kenobi and Book of Boba Flop where the side characters overshadowed the titular heroes and made them come off as utter morons. But given that this is directed by Filoni, I have full confidence that he will do a fantastic job here. Ahsoka is his baby after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom