• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Wars 1-6

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I think Empire and Sith are tied for my favourite. It moves back and forth as I watch them. Sometimes I favour one over the other. 4 and 2 are probably next, then 6 and 1. I don't have a definitive 1 through 6 order of favourites.

While straying from the topic a bit...

It seems (not just here, but in general) most older people liked 4-6 and younger like 1-3. I may be older, but I only watched the original trilogy for the first time a year before Episode 1 came out. I'm a huge (HUGE!) Star Wars fan now, but I never grew up with Star Wars, so I suppose that gave me a fresh look on all of the newer material. I really don't care who shot first, or that people are CGI now. Heck, I even have a soft spot for Jar Jar Binks. I also think Clone Wars is some of the best TV I've watched in recent years. Much better than all of those reality show churn-outs and all that crime drama drivel.

I never agreed with the theory that 1-3, or the Special Editions ruined anything. George Lucas never came to your house and took the original copies from you. You can still watch them. I'm sure he actually does have the power to do this, but he still hasn't.

To be honest you are never beating the original with actors like Mark Hamil in them, The prequels were good but I really thought they were as good, Seeing as Attack of the Clones in my opinion is the worst and of the 3 with Phantom Menace shortly behind, I like the original for many reasons and there are too many to explain. But I like them all, My favourite though is A New Hope, I just love it, I don't know why, I have yet to see the last film though.....or was it the fifth....I can't remember o_O. But I still prefer thr Originals and always will.

3, 4, 5, and 6 are the only ones I like. 3 I only liked for the action and graphics. 4, 5, and 6 are the only ones I consider to be Star Wars. Everyone nowadays is obsessed with going back way too far in the timeline. But luckily it's not as confusing as Zelda.

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
The real Star Wars are the old ones. 4-6 were the most fun to watch for me, cuz Mark Hamil did a really good job on LUke.

Steve

5/19/13
My favorite, by a country mile would be The Phantom Menace, I absolutely loved the storyline, and action sequences. I really wasn't that into Revenge of the Sith, mostly because they tried to cram too much into one movie, and Anakin is unrealistically subdued to the Dark Side easily. So I think Return of the Jedi and A New Hope would be my 2nd and 3rd, respectively. I didn't really like The Empire Strikes Back, it was quite boring for me, but Attack of the Clones was so dreadful, that even words can't really describe it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom