• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game's mostly about accuracy and speed, but what I would usually do is try and line up several up the orbs, so that I could collect several at a time.
I also found it useful to claw-shot up to the top, then work my way down; using that technique I could collect many orbs in a short amount of time.

Mostly just practice become more accurate at faster speeds.

mewtwolord

Hello World
The game's mostly about accuracy and speed, but what I would usually do is try and line up several up the orbs, so that I could collect several at a time.
I also found it useful to claw-shot up to the top, then work my way down; using that technique I could collect many orbs in a short amount of time.

Mostly just practice become more accurate at faster speeds.

Ya do that and save up a lot of RUPEES and keep trying for days and practice your timing and speed

bellum

Gamer since age 2
Well that works, I guess. I'll try it tommorow, and thanks if that doesn't work I'll either keep on practicing and look at this thread for more suggestions, or just quit, but if I ever do wanna get 100% I need to get all of the upgrades

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
There's basically a "track" to follow. You'll notice that there are a bunch of orbs of the same color that flow from one end of the cage to the other. I don't know the order off the top of my head, but you can actually follow it up, up, up to the top of the cage, then down, down, down near the bottom, then you end off grappling into the ceiling and lowering yourself down into the last one.

There is a pattern, and sometimes it's hard to decipher if there are more orbs behind an orb you're staring at, but if done correctly you can beat the game in 30 to 40 seconds easy every time.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I didn't actually realize there was patterns, but when I completed it both times, I just kept moving. I didn't bother to try and see where bigger lines of orbs were. I just grappled, got some orbs, reached the opposite fence, and grappled off towards more orbs. I think I only had to redo the second try once with this method. Maybe some of the patterned ways are better, but I found that stopping moving to get the best amount really used up my time. Good luck!

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Trying latching to where there is a large amount of those colored orbs and then focus on the smaller groupings.

linkman8

True and Noble
Yeah, like others have mentioned, when you look up, make sure to aim where you can see multiple stars in a row, and where there are clusters of them. Do the same when latching around to different areas of the cage. Worry about the small stuff at the end.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
when you are on the platfrm in the beginning of the game aim for the two white orbs in front of you and then for the cluster of white orbs you see next. That is the start of the pattern. Then after going through the next cluster of orbs aim for the next cluster, then the next, until you get the cluster in the middle of the room where yu have to latch onto the roof to get to. The one in th middle of the room are the last cluster. Anyway, just do it like that and youll be finishing it in 45 seconds tops.

It works much easier if you have the double clawshot. You can get all the orbs in a matter of seconds then.

Darknut

time to panic
I didn't actually realize there was patterns, but when I completed it both times, I just kept moving. I didn't bother to try and see where bigger lines of orbs were. I just grappled, got some orbs, reached the opposite fence, and grappled off towards more orbs. I think I only had to redo the second try once with this method. Maybe some of the patterned ways are better, but I found that stopping moving to get the best amount really used up my time. Good luck!

Same, I didn't have much strategy, just grab orbs as quick as possible.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
I'm sure Bellum has already completed this since it was posted in March. Please don't reply to threads that are old, and don't post if you are just repeating what an above person has already suggested. Remember to pay attention to the post date. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom